Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Forest at home attendance?

NFFC Ticket Officeâ€@NFFC_Tickets57m

The initial allocation for #NFFC's trip to Leicester has sold out. The club expect to receive an additional 187 tickets tomorrow morning.

So they will be bring the full 3200ish.

NFFC have received an initial allocation of 2,003 reserved seat tickets located in the corner of the East Stand. An additional allocation is available if required.

Even if it's not a sell out it will be one of the bigger attendances in the last few seasons, well looking forward to it. If it's anything like the February 2010 game we're in for a treat.

With a big crowd, team in form and all the positivity let's just make sure we win!

I hope our players aren't overawed by the occasion and rising expectation. Because it will be sky high all of a sudden and the last time it was we didn't react so well.

2,003 + 187 extra tickets they have been given equates to 2,200. That's the biggest indicator so far of high ticket sales as we will be using part of the away corner for home supporters. Otherwise why only an extra 187 tickets? If I'm right, I'm glad we've restricted their numbers in light of our allocation being cut at the City Ground.

NFFC have received an initial allocation of 2,003 reserved seat tickets located in the corner of the East Stand. An additional allocation is available if required.

That's not right. They had sold 2700 yesterday....

In principle we really should only give them 2,000. But the club will want their money so restricting them makes no business sense.

Why only an extra 187? It is a very odd amount. It's certainly not from any "netted" areas. My theory is that it is to round it up to a reasonable figure that can be "segregated" allowing for home fans also in the corner. We shall see. Home sales have been high....

The original allocation was 2,003. Nffc then received a further 1,130. A final additional allocation of 187 will be arriving tomorrow.

Total away allocation is 3,320

Wrong.

@NFFC_Tickets: @TomWalford2 The full and final allocation for Leicester is 3,133. #NFFC

Archived