Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Forest at home attendance?

Fvcking hell, K sold out, Family Stand sold out, J3 only about 10 single seats. The Kop has still got that row D with about 6 seats together but other than that not many left.

J1 and H seem to be the only blocks with a load of seats in.

Fvcking hell, K sold out, Family Stand sold out, J3 only about 10 single seats. The Kop has still got that row D with about 6 seats together but other than that not many left.

J1 and H seem to be the only blocks with a load of seats in.

Really?

SK1 and the half of the East Stand nearest the Kop seemed pretty empty yesterday? 

They have sold 24500 tiks for sat,

Expecting 28000,

I know this as when purchasing my man city ticket,they had a staff report on ticket sales on the counter,for staff to read not me?

That number not including Forest's fans i guess? They've apparently sold around 2700. So would expect the number to easily go over 28,000 by Saturday

That number not including Forest's fans i guess? They've apparently sold around 2700. So would expect the number to easily go over 28,000 by Saturday

Surely they would include away tickets sold when quoting how many we've shifted?

28,000 is probably about right tbh, prices are shocking and we only sold 29,000 v Watford in May (though I'm aware it would have been over 30,000 had they brought their full allocation).

Surely they would include away tickets sold when quoting how many we've shifted?

28,000 is probably about right tbh, prices are shocking and we only sold 29,000 v Watford in May (though I'm aware it would have been over 30,000 had they brought their full allocation).

Possibly but I'm not really sure how they'd quote it. Also there will be ST holders that may not be able to go and I assume they've included all STs in that figure

Wonder how much this is to do with it remaining a 3pm kick-off on a Saturday?

I got my tickets today. Left it a bit too late; usually sit in Block C (Just the ticket area), but this time we'll be in Block G1. Not first time in the East Stand, but not sat in that part specifically. 

Wonder how much this is to do with it remaining a 3pm kick-off on a Saturday?

I got my tickets today. Left it a bit too late; usually sit in Block C (Just the ticket area), but this time we'll be in Block G1. Not first time in the East Stand, but not sat in that part specifically. 

Ditto _ had same 2 seats all season in the FS for me and the lad, Blumin missus (ha she may read this - love you hun ahem) had to swap shifts to come but couldn't confirm till last week. Even then whole FS was booked up - Some of the prices really high so plumped for being sat in the corner by the KOP! Think its time to get a season ticket even though we will miss all the evening games, . Don't want to miss out again ... Plus can't be aaarsed ringing up and queuing for 30 mins to book the same 2 seats every game because you can't flippin buy online in the FS with under 8s.

Archived