Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Sheffield Wednesday away

Going down tomorrow to get my tickets. Will be driving up, so any good parking spots?

"There is some street parking to be had if you arrive early, otherwise there are some unofficial car parks along the A61 that charge in the region of £4. Gary Rickett-Ambrose adds; 'There is a car park directly behind the Kop and the Wednesday Clubshop. It is called the Wednesdayite car park and is open to fans of both teams. It costs £5 for visitors'. 

Alternatively, you may find it easier to park at Meadowhall Railway Station, near to the well knownShopping Centre (unless of course it is in the run up to Christmas or the January sales, when the shopping centre is very busy), just by Junction 34 of the M1, where you can park for free and then take a yellow tram to Leppings lane, which costs £3 return and takes about 35 minutes."

Never bought away tickets, I want to buy them online, however I only seem to be able to buy one? How can I get another one to ensure my friend sits next to me?

As its now general sale will I be allocated the ones at near the back?

Ideally I would like to be closer to the front, but online it does not let me choose.

Would appreciate your responses.

Kind Regards,

Never bought away tickets, I want to buy them online, however I only seem to be able to buy one? How can I get another one to ensure my friend sits next to me?

Ideally I would like to be closer to the front, but online it does not let me choose.

Kind Regards,

The online allocation of tickets may be sold out so it might be better to ring up the ticket office

Kind Regards,

Can only purchase one per reference or per person. You may have to create an account for them on lcfc direct to then get a ref number and be able to purchase them one

"There is some street parking to be had if you arrive early, otherwise there are some unofficial car parks along the A61 that charge in the region of £4. Gary Rickett-Ambrose adds; 'There is a car park directly behind the Kop and the Wednesday Clubshop. It is called the Wednesdayite car park and is open to fans of both teams. It costs £5 for visitors'. 

Alternatively, you may find it easier to park at Meadowhall Railway Station, near to the well knownShopping Centre (unless of course it is in the run up to Christmas or the January sales, when the shopping centre is very busy), just by Junction 34 of the M1, where you can park for free and then take a yellow tram to Leppings lane, which costs £3 return and takes about 35 minutes."

Cheers mate, A61 it is I reckon.

Just remember, some people will be choosing between this and QPR and maybe Brighton. With the price being quite as well as the run up to Christmas, it's not overly bad.  Win Saturday we take a few more with some walk-ups.

it's just annoying how fans creep out the woodwork to support us when we play man city in the cup and sell out a month before.... then when it comes to an away day with so much potential we have sold little over 1000.... so fickle

Agree,could not get a ticket for Man City, but am going to Sheff Wed. Got tickets on Thursday.Hoping for the same result and performance as last season.

Archived