Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Qpr away

Hopefully going, it is one we've said we want to go to.

Been to QPR away twice, love it, it's a great away day... I've only ever sat in the bottom tier though. That Friday night when Fryatt scored two was quality.

Can't wait for this. Will always remember Fryatt's double taking us top of the league for the night.. Away end went mental as I swear we overtook QPR to go top.

Oh, and when we went I managed to Jackpot 3 fruit machines in the same pub, I must of had about £250 worth of coins in my pocket lol! Couldn't keep my trousers up lol

Definately one of the better away days i've been too. If I remember right QPR were shit hot at home at that point, sticking 4 past everyone. Didn't expect much but we put in a perfect display. Tend to find the best away games are the ones we go into as underdogs, expecting little, and win (ala Southampton away, Norwich, Forest etc).

It's hard to say what we'll take to this because it's a similar location and kick off time to Watford and we took 1,500 there. Logically you wouldn't expect us to take more but you never know, I'd rather go QPR of them two so maybe others would too.

I reckon about 2k which is good, but a shame as I know if it was 3pm we'd sell 3k+ with ease. QPR away in 10/11 was quality. iIf we'd won that (had the chances) it would've been memorable.

QPR away is a much more attractive away day than Watford. Their old style ground compared to Watford's ground which only has 3 stands. I think the playoff game last season put a lot of people off going to Watford as I don't think many people saw us winning there, let alone thrashing them. Would love us to have both the top and lower tier at Loftus Road. Just need to keep performing as we have been this season.

People slagging off Watford clearly haven't ever had a night out there. Quality place.

Keep saying I'm going to but it never happens. Maybe next season.

If it is more than 25 quid you can forget it.

Think they've charged most sides £25 for lower and £30 for upper, with decent boundaries too. Good way of seperating those who want a better view and those who want a better atmosphere.

It's better than I thought they'd charge anyway, these are notoriously expensive.

Think they've charged most sides £25 for lower and £30 for upper, with decent boundaries too. Good way of seperating those who want a better view and those who want a better atmosphere.

It's better than I thought they'd charge anyway, these are notoriously expensive.

That's not too bad.

my dopey mates don't believe me as the away day is shit for pubs and the area around the ground is a dump. They're right in that respect. You cant judge any night out though based on its football ground lol

Bearing in mind i spend about 3 weeks lodging out down there and was on the piss every night of the week (my wallet took a pounding) I'd consider myself more of an expert than them. my only concern would be that at the weekend everyone heads to london. Perhaps not though as students tend to stick to the cheaper areas.

Ill consider it a lifetime achievement if i get my lot down there on the razz. Having done newcastle brighton and blackpool id safely say its better than all 3.

my dopey mates don't believe me as the away day is shit for pubs and the area around the ground is a dump. They're right in that respect. You cant judge any night out though based on its football ground lol

Bearing in mind i spend about 3 weeks lodging out down there and was on the piss every night of the week (my wallet took a pounding) I'd consider myself more of an expert than them. my only concern would be that at the weekend everyone heads to london. Perhaps not though as students tend to stick to the cheaper areas.

Ill consider it a lifetime achievement if i get my lot down there on the razz. Having done newcastle brighton and blackpool id safely say its better than all 3.

It used to be cracking.We used to get a coach down there and its a few miles.

Blackpool is fvcking tragic. Newcastle on the other hand, class.

Love this away day.

I remember last time - the Mexican guy, the scarf falling over the scoreboard to make it look like we were winning 6-0, Paddy Kenny losing the plot.

Even Neil Warnock said some nice things after the game - "Leicester's crowd filled behind the goal, they were in great spirits. Great advert for the Championship." etc  

Absolute cracker.

Sad to be missing it.

Love this away day.

I remember last time - the Mexican guy, the scarf falling over the scoreboard to make it look like we were winning 6-0, Paddy Kenny losing the plot.

Even Neil Warnock said some nice things after the game - "Leicester's crowd filled behind the goal, they were in great spirits. Great advert for the Championship." etc  

Absolute cracker.

Sad to be missing it.

Ben Mee physically smashing Taarabt into the stands after about 5 minutes. My favourite tackle, live ever. It will take one hell of a tackle to beat that.

As its only for ST holders and members, almost certainly not. 

In other bad news, it looks like we're only getting the upper tier - I am concerned about getting a ticket on prior purchase history now. 

Fvck sake really? Where've you heard that?

TV and no lower tier. I knew this would somehow not go as swimmingly as hoped.

EDIT; Just read the linked article. You're right. School End Lower (99% sure that's the away stand) is going cheap to home fans. £30 adults it is then. Utter shite.

Yep, we're in School End so means we've definitely only got the upper (unless they reserve us a few blocks).

This has gone from my most anticipated away to one I'm not that fussed about. 

To: 12:30, Sky, Upper tier. Bleugh.

Archived