Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Qpr away

I actually doubt that the allocation of the one tier was QPR's decision given that they're flogging cheap tickets. 

LCFC probably thought we wouldn't sell out both due to being on Sky, near Christmas and lunchtime kick off.  And sadly they may well be right. 

This might have been a good occasion for them to do the old free coach travel one off as (hopefully) it'll be a top of the table clash and money is tight around that time of year. 

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/221113-qpr-on-sale-monday-1190610.aspx

Tickets for Leicester City's Sky Bet Championship trip to Queens Park Rangers will go on sale from Monday 25 November to Season Card Holders with 10+ points.
The Club have been handed an allocation of 1,804 tickets for the clash, which will take place at Loftus Road on Saturday 21 December, 2013 at 12.15pm, with prices as follows.
School End Upper Tier Gold (price also available online).
Adults £30 Over-60s £20 16-21 Year-Olds £20 (proof of age required at turnstiles) Under-16s £15 School End Upper Tier Silver
Adults £25 Over-60s £15 16-21-Year-Olds £15 (proof of age required at turnstiles) Under-16s £12 Under-8s FREE (When accompanied by a full-paying adult) Sale Dates
Monday 25 November
On sale to Season Card Holders with 10+ points
Thursday 28 November
On sale to Season Card Holders with 7+ points
Wednesday 4 December
On sale to Season Card Holders with 4+
Friday 6 December
On sale to Season Card Holders with 1+
Tuesday 10 December
On sale to Season Card Holders
Thursday 12 December (from 9am)
On sale to Foxes Club Members
Thursday 12 December (from 2pm)
On sale to supporters with Booking History in 2012/13 or 2013/14 seasons (not available online at this point)
Monday 16 December
On general sale
Foxes Travel Info
  Season Ticket Holder Non-Season Ticket Holder Adults/Under-22s £20 £22 Under-18s/Over-65s £18 £20
Coaches depart King Power Stadium at 7.30am.

With the way we're playing at the moment it would have been good to see the club go for both tiers (assuming it was their choice as Wednesday got both earlier this season and QPR are flogging cheap tickets in the lower).

I have a feeling I'll be trying for returns for this one...

How can people not be desperate to book their place? I certainly am. This could be one of the most important games we'll play all season - and it's looking like a big season at that.

Either way I think you're taking quite a risk if you leave it too long. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit when I say it won't get to 4+ but I'm highly doubtful of general sale when we've only got 1800 to sell in the biggest game of the season.

Archived