Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

riyad mahrez - Who knows....

I know everyone will say, look at Knockaert, but do we not need more 'established' signings in Jan? Players that know the Champ and know how to get out of it? Wouldn't be totally against it if it was true, but would hope there would be other signings up NP's sleeve.

I know everyone will say, look at Knockaert, but do we not need more 'established' signings in Jan? Players that know the Champ and know how to get out of it? Wouldn't be totally against it if it was true, but would hope there would be other signings up NP's sleeve.

Agree in principal but not sure if we have enough money for established signings in all the areas we need to strengthen. At least this guy has some good stats ATM. He's promising plus would likely be an impact sub so not so sure his experience is overly important in this case.

In terms of player transfers, I'd rather keep a low profile as a club.

Given the current circumstances, this looks more like an agent desperately trying to plant a French player in an English football league team, hyped up by some rather gullible young fans.

I blame Twitter.

Having said that, I'll eat my words should he sign for us.

For now, I take such rumors with more than just a pinch of salt.

@cityfanlee23: Bored much?

Given the current circumstances, this looks more like an agent desperately trying to plant a French player in an English football league team, hyped up by some rather gullible young fans.

I blame Twitter.

Nothing to do with the agent, He came into the conversation AFTER..

I just saw the rumor and acted, Bit bored yes...

Not gullible,

I've not said once I believe it, I claimed it to be a RUMOR, and as far as I am concerned, that it what it is...

Interesting to say the least.

I blame Twitter.

so taking an interest in the club is gullible? We've never once said he's joining but nobody can deny this is interesting

so taking an interest in the club is gullible? We've never once said he's joining but nobody can deny this is interesting

With you being one of the two who are stalking/following Mahrez on Twitter now. Obsessed much? lol

Nothing in his CV suggests he's even remotely signing for us.

Why makes this Mahrez so "interesting"?

With you being one of the two who are stalking/following Mahrez on Twitter now. Obsessed much? lol

so anyone who has ever sent 2/3 tweets to the same person is stalking them? Not sure you quite understand twitter mate! Well it mau be the fact that we haven't had any decent transfer rumours in a while. Or, how often do you see professional players openly showing an interest in joining our team. You almost seem offended by the whole thing if its that much of an ordeal id stay off foxtalk!

Bloody hell prussian lol

Calm down, stop taking the bait.

If you sent a tweet to ronaldo saying "Is it true you've agreed terms with united"

And he retweeted it.. would you not find is suspicious?

Bloody hell prussian lol

Calm down, stop taking the bait.

If you sent a tweet to ronaldo saying "Is it true you've agreed terms with united"

And he retweeted it.. would you not find is suspicious?

I'm not on Twitter, so that doesn't concern me the slightest.  :xmaswink:

so anyone who has ever sent 2/3 tweets to the same person is stalking them? Not sure you quite understand twitter mate! Well it mau be the fact that we haven't had any decent transfer rumours in a while. Or, how often do you see professional players openly showing an interest in joining our team. You almost seem offended by the whole thing if its that much of an ordeal id stay off foxtalk!

Thing is, most people don't. lol

Anyway, I think you might be onto something when young ones like you and Lee are going after an unknown French Ligue 2 player from Le Havre. Some appear to be craving for fantasy transfer action.

Besides, I'm not offended. I'm amused.

Thing is, most people don't. lol

Anyway, I think you might be onto something when young ones like you and Lee are going after an unknown French Ligue 2 player from Le Havre. Some appear to be craving for fantasy transfer action.

Besides, I'm not offended. I'm amused.

this hasn't affected you negatively in any way mate, no need to be patronising, have a bit of Christmas cheer pal!!!

this hasn't affected you negatively in any way mate, no need to be patronising, have a bit of Christmas cheer pal!!!

You're right, it doesn't. It's providing me with some great pre-Christmast entertainment. lol

Cheers and happy festive season to you, too! :)

I dont know anything about the lad to be honest. However I'd still like to see Nige go in for a proven and established Championship winger. Chris Burke would be my choice. Unlike Lloydy, hes not quick, but he's got a sweet cross, great with the dead ball and could really help supply the two strikers.

I dont know anything about the lad to be honest. However I'd still like to see Nige go in for a proven and established Championship winger. Chris Burke would be my choice. Unlike Lloydy, hes not quick, but he's got a sweet cross, great with the dead ball and could really help supply the two strikers.

Chris Burke? Really?

Archived