Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

riyad mahrez - Who knows....

I dont know anything about the lad to be honest. However I'd still like to see Nige go in for a proven and established Championship winger. Chris Burke would be my choice. Unlike Lloydy, hes not quick, but he's got a sweet cross, great with the dead ball and could really help supply the two strikers.

So like Gally then? No thanks

If this bloke is a right winger could it mean a more balanced 442 or a move for next season if we get promoted with a 4-2-3-1 or just give us the option of playing that?

Kasper

De Laet Moore Morgan Konch

Drinkwater James

Mahrez   Knockaert    Dyer

Vardy/Nugent/Wood

got to be honest he looks shocking , gets very lucky in my opionion he is no better than anyone we have at the club at the minute , its strikers we need not wingers!

A winger wouldn't do any harm, especially someone who can be nurtured like this. Sub appearance and cameos for when Lloyd and Tony have off days.

We do need a consistent striker too, mind.

A winger wouldn't do any harm, especially someone who can be nurtured like this. Sub appearance and cameos for when Lloyd and Tony have off days.

We do need a consistent striker too, mind.

think the best bet would be to get him coach him send him out on loan , do really need a striker though

Stringer and Bourne now follow. Not bang on. But he wouldn't follow him for no reason.

He's not followed them back ;) haha

People disregarding it because it's twitter don't understand how unprofessional it is to retweet these sorts of rumours unless there's something in it...

Then for stronger and Bourne to follow...

New signing me thinks.

Just seen him in the estate agents.

Archived