Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

riyad mahrez - Who knows....

Credit for what? I dont understand, why does anyone expect credit from this, do they think the transfer wouldnt have happend without this thread? If anything we are lucky you lot didnt scare mahrez off with all this twitter bollocks.

Oh chill out... Do you even have twitter?

You might wanna see half the drivel people on here have put begging him for retweets, if you had any sense of humor you'd see it was just a bit of fun.. nothing desperate,

Clearly he did not mind. if he did he would of ignored it, but he ****ing loved it. So get a grip of yourself....

I am not expecting ANYBODY to credit from it, If nothing was said, that would be justice well done, People have thanked me for the thread and info about him because people had not even heard of him.. and My reply has always been "Don't thank me I didn't know I just passed on what I was told. nothing to do with me"

Where are Ian stringer has openly admitted he saw the information on a "football forum"

Now he's reversed his previous statements and claimed it was him who started it all. when that is absolute bollocks.

I don't expect someone to say "It was this guy who said it well done"

But I don't expect desperate pricks like Ian stringer to be trying to take the credit upon himself to his "Fanbase"  Quite unprofessional really. as he had openly said that "It was being discussed on the fan forums" and that "I'd not heard of it, is there any truth in it"

It's a load of bollocks..

It's not really that much of a big deal I said my piece but you keep asking me about it...

To put it bluntly, Ian stringer is a wannabee who is quite bad at his job, who is using his desperation to claim he started information that he actually got from elsewhere..

He was exactly the same in his failed business career, trying to take credit from others when he'd done F A ...

Embarrassing reading for everyone associated with the club that it was

Like I said... You may want to read some of the garbage the rest of the fans on this forum added.. once it was nailed on he would sign.

My banter was about 2 weeks before all that before we even knew if he was signing... There are plenty of things more embarrassing than a bit of twitter joking Like that sam bailey bollocks...

He absolutely loved the attention, It was nothing serious. Sense of humor.

You might wanna see half the drivel people on here have put begging him for retweets, if you had any sense of humor you'd see it was just a bit of fun.. nothing desperate,

Clearly he did not mind. if he did he would of ignored it, but he ****ing loved it. So get a grip of yourself....

I am not expecting ANYBODY to credit from it, If nothing was said, that would be justice well done, People have thanked me for the thread and info about him because people had not even heard of him.. and My reply has always been "Don't thank me I didn't know I just passed on what I was told. nothing to do with me"

Where are Ian stringer has openly admitted he saw the information on a "football forum"

Now he's reversed his previous statements and claimed it was him who started it all. when that is absolute bollocks.

But I don't expect desperate pricks like Ian stringer to be trying to take the credit upon himself to his "Fanbase" Quite unprofessional really. as he had openly said that "It was being discussed on the fan forums" and that "I'd not heard of it, is there any truth in it"

It's not really that much of a big deal I said my piece but you keep asking me about it...

To put it bluntly, Ian stringer is a wannabee who is quite bad at his job, who is using his desperation to claim he started information that he actually got from elsewhere..

He was exactly the same in his failed business career, trying to take credit from others when he'd done F A ...

no i dont have twitter, i have never met anyone interesting that has.

no i dont have twitter, i have never met anyone interesting that has.

You obviously don't go out much then...

with 650,000,000 users.. I would take a stab in the dark and say that there are many people you know have twitter accounts.

Would be interesting to see your views on the tweets many of the foxestalk fans have been sending him... Instead of just accusing me of it.. Bearing in mind I sent them before I even knew who he was.. Like I said.. Sense of humor.

But I don't expect desperate pricks like Ian stringer to be trying to take the credit upon himself to his "Fanbase"  Quite unprofessional really. as he had openly said that "It was being discussed on the fan forums" and that "I'd not heard of it, is there any truth in it"

For someone who usually puts it all down to "banter" and advising others to "chill out", you're going to great lengths defending yourself.

For someone who usually puts it all down to "banter" and advising others to "chill out", you're going to great lengths defending yourself.

Bored of you to be honest mate...

The tweets were all "Banter"

The fact he is implying I almost "scared mahrez off" Is pathetic..

It's not so much defending myself, it's basically shrugging off bullshit... the guy doesn't even have twitter, If he had he would see MANY of THIS FORUMS members, licking his arse far further than I did.. but just as you do, feels the need to overlook that and comment solely on what I said.

I was waiting for a comment from you...

Bored of this conversation now.

Like I said, Look at the shit people on here have written to him, then you can happily come back to me..

If not. stay out of it?

This is a thread about Mahrez signing for Leicester city,

So now let's keep it to that..

Won't be replying to anymore comments by you or strokes on THIS subject, Let's keep it to the fact we have signed him, and look forward to seeing him play.

Hopefully there are people who can give us more information on the lad, rather than trying to get involved in debates not concerning themselves :)

It's official now according to his official Facebook, and the Le Havre twitter account.

I know the figure has been changed quite a few times, but It's seems unanimous that the figure is around the £400,000 mark.

He's available for next match then if it's confirmed today?

lol lol lol you don't have twitter but feel your in a position to talk and slag people off that use it lol lol lol

I said i havent met anyone interesting that uses it, theyre might be interesting people that do but i dont know them, i dont have internet only friends its just not my bag. So in short im not slagging everyone off that uses it, just the bores that i know that do. Is that clear enough for you?

Bored of you to be honest mate...

The tweets were all "Banter"

The fact he is implying I almost "scared mahrez off" Is pathetic..

It's not so much defending myself, it's basically shrugging off bullshit... the guy doesn't even have twitter, If he had he would see MANY of THIS FORUMS members, licking his arse far further than I did.. but just as you do, feels the need to overlook that and comment solely on what I said.

I was waiting for a comment from you...

Bored of this conversation now.

Like I said, Look at the shit people on here have written to him, then you can happily come back to me..

If not. stay out of it?

This is a thread about Mahrez signing for Leicester city,

So now let's keep it to that..

Won't be replying to anymore comments by you or strokes on THIS subject, Let's keep it to the fact we have signed him, and look forward to seeing him play.

Hopefully there are people who can give us more information on the lad, rather than trying to get involved in debates not concerning themselves :)

You're proving my point.

You obviously don't go out much then...

with 650,000,000 users.. I would take a stab in the dark and say that there are many people you know have twitter accounts.

Would be interesting to see your views on the tweets many of the foxestalk fans have been sending him... Instead of just accusing me of it.. Bearing in mind I sent them before I even knew who he was.. Like I said.. Sense of humor.

Anyone on here that messaged him is a dick, including you.

Found you some more footage!

Le havre 2 - A J Auxerre 0

1-0 (GOAL!)

- Mahrez not involved in this one, but makes a promising run on the right wing getting into the right position

http://www.footytube.com/video/le-havre-v-auxerre-247748?ref=wv_relbox

2-0 (GOAL!)

- Mahrez wins the penalty to make it 2-0 right at the start (Poor corner.. Ball comes back to him, Drop of the shoulder, weaves through 2 players, Dives like he's going swimming lol)

http://www.footytube.com/video/le-havre-auxerre-dec20-247749?ref=tchan_ov_vidgrid

Monaco 2 - 1 Le havre

(THE WOODWORK!) - 30 seconds in

- Mahrez hits the woodwork from 30 yards with a fast, Late dipping strike to the far post. Keeper beat all ends up

(Involved in a goal!) - 45 seconds in

- Mahrez puts a deep cross into the back post which is nodded across goal to score

http://www.footytube.com/video/monaco-le-havre-feb08-213035?ref=tchan_ov_vidgrid

Side note...

In the game vs Caen here.. Look at the caen goalkeepers save at 1.05 lol sign him up

http://www.footytube.com/video/caen-v-le-havre-2-0-ligue-2-highlights-05-11-2012-141968?ref=wv_relbox

Not much to go on, and also he can play as a striker (He has done a few times this season)

You can see those bits of good play as to why he's had good clubs scouting him!

2-0 (GOAL!)

- Mahrez wins the penalty to make it 2-0 right at the start (Poor corner.. Ball comes back to him, Drop of the shoulder, weaves through 2 players, Dives like he's going swimming lol)

http://www.footytube.com/video/le-havre-auxerre-dec20-247749?ref=tchan_ov_vidgrid

That's just embarrassing.  Fingers crossed Nige headbutts that out of him.

Good movement though, nice drop of the shoulder and looks agile :)

He wont need to dive here.. he will be fouled if he tries anything fancy haha

Oh absolutely.  My reaction watching was something along the lines of "nice, nice, very nice, fvck off".  :D

Archived