Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

riyad mahrez - Who knows....

I worry for this lad that because of his background people will expect a similar player / level of performance to Knockaert.

I hope our fans see him as his own man, and don't set the benchmark for him too high.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are we signing him now (january) or for free in the summer?

He wouldn't have the shirt picture if it was agreed for summer, unless its like a Zaha loan deal type, which is unlikely.

I worry for this lad that because of his background people will expect a similar player / level of performance to Knockaert.

I hope our fans see him as his own man, and don't set the benchmark for him too high.

Exactly the point I made earlier. People seem to be overly hyped about him.

First thing he says is that he wants it to be clear that there are no problems between the clubs: All the paperwork is written up and waiting to be signed. The only issue is between Mahrez's agents and us.  He only let Riyad leave for his trip over because his agents had explicitly told him that everything was already sorted out on their side, but evidently that wasn't the case.  He basically spends the rest of the time talking about how he doesn't understand what the hell's actually going on.  He also added at the end that if things go tits up and he returns to Le Havre, he won't be allowed to play again until signing a contract extension - he doesn't seem happy that he was so keen to leave.

For fook sake, some of you should look at yourselves in the mirror, i've seen Finnaldo and he's no model, infact he's pug ugly and has pubes for hair!!!

lol

I never said he had shite hair, I said people laughed at Knockaert's fashion sense, and since they're laughing at his hair it's an omen.

Where have you seem me before??? lol

I'm angry now. You fvcking useless, clueless twats wanking eachother off over having a difference of opinion to a guy who actually tried explaining where he was coming from to you, something which seems to have gone ignored in your rush to get each other's cocks in your palms. Don't get me wrong: I'm pleased, if not slightly reserved, about getting Mahrez because even if he isn't the next Tony(very unlikely), he's certainly got a clear role to play in strengthening our squad's depth, but for the love of God would you boring pricks shut up about how great you are for blindly loving a player before he's even kicked a ball for us? Especially since we all know you're only doing it because you think KF's an easy target because he's come into some stick on here in the past. Ta very much.

(Not my best post ever but you two really don't merit me putting too much thought into it.)

Chill out sweetheart.

I think (with my limited french) that that guy said "All of the documents between HAC and Leciester are ready but the problem is between the agent of Mahrez and Leicester"

*Cough*

First thing he says is that he wants it to be clear that there are no problems between the clubs: All the paperwork is written up and waiting to be signed. The only issue is between Mahrez's agents and us.  He only let Riyad leave for his trip over because his agents had explicitly told him that everything was already sorted out on their side, but evidently that wasn't the case.  He basically spends the rest of the time talking about how he doesn't understand what the hell's actually going on.  He also added at the end that if things go tits up and he returns to Le Havre, he won't be allowed to play again until signing a contract extension - he doesn't seem happy that he was so keen to leave.

*Cough*

;)

lol

I never said he had shite hair, I said people laughed at Knockaert's fashion sense, and since they're laughing at his hair it's an omen.

I'm deepy hurt, all those nights under the stars, with my pants down and your chops around my gerth!! :(

Last time we met was post drinkypoos post over 21's vs under 21's match, along time ago!! :D  :thumbup:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are we signing him now (january) or for free in the summer?

Now :).

lol

The Dr has seen everyone and not everyone knows he has seen them.

I'm deepy hurt, all those nights under the stars, with my pants down and your chops around my gerth!! :(

Last time we met was post drinkypoos post over 21's vs under 21's match, along time ago!! :D:thumbup:

lol

I'd did go under 21s before the Leicester games but that was when I was a young lad.

Archived