Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

riyad mahrez - Who knows....

Only 4 days after lee!!!

I'd been told by TBJfox and Blue Fox 72 :thumbup:

I replied to him saying the same

He's a ****... It was not me who sourced it...

But somebody replied to stringer with the post that was 4 DAYS! before he rumoured it...

But he then claimed he knew before us because he had tweeted previous to that the "Leicester were looking in the foreign market for a player"

Yes... we have about 234 scouts in france you cock..

I might start a rumour...

"Breaking News!!! Leicester are looking at a player from the UK"

Then wait until we sign someone from the uk and claim "You heard it here first guys"

Hate pricks like that! Taking the plaudits for the source of Blue fox 72 and TBJfox.. just shows how truly shite he is at his job..

big ups for you and TBJfox

Just passing on what I heard :) Thanks to TBJfox and Blue fox 72 who I think actually mentioned it first? not sure though

****ing annoying Ian stringer is claiming he was the source?? (Not claiming it was me.. but it certainly wasnt that ****, Trying to kiss his own arse some more)

No wonder he got kicked off of the apprentice..

But somebody replied to stringer with the post that was 4 DAYS! before he rumoured it...

But he then claimed he knew before us because he had tweeted previous to that the "Leicester were looking in the foreign market for a player"

Then wait until we sign someone from the uk and claim "You heard it here first guys"

Hate pricks like that! Taking the plaudits for the source of Blue fox 72 and TBJfox.. just shows how truly shite he is at his job..

Just passing on what I heard :) Thanks to TBJfox and Blue fox 72 who I think actually mentioned it first? not sure though

****ing annoying Ian stringer is claiming he was the source?? (Not claiming it was me.. but it certainly wasnt that ****, Trying to kiss his own arse some more)

Clam down Lee and your spot on with your assessment of Stringer

Sourced it? Get a grip, none of you did anything except behave like a bunch of school girls.

It's quite possible that stringer found out at the same time as us but couldn't say anything because it wasn't concrete and/or he didn't want to get his source in trouble. What's the big deal anyway?

It's quite possible that stringer found out at the same time as us but couldn't say anything because it wasn't concrete and/or he didn't want to get his source in trouble. What's the big deal anyway?

The bloke just pisses me off....

I would understand that aswell to be fair... but can you remember a transfer that HE speculated first?

Seems to be taking credit...

For somebody that is seemingly working with the club with the amount of interviews he gets etc, you would expect him to know alot more.. He's a mouse trying to be a lion...

I would understand that aswell to be fair... but can you remember a transfer that HE speculated first?

For somebody that is seemingly working with the club with the amount of interviews he gets etc, you would expect him to know alot more.. He's a mouse trying to be a lion...

How could that possibly annoy you?

It's not like you're some sort of 'ITK'. My advice is to have a cup of tea, lie on the sofa and watch the football scores flood in.

He's a pr1ck trying to be of some use (cvnt) is the short version lol

How could that possibly annoy you?

It's not like you're some sort of 'ITK'. My advice is to have a cup of tea, lie on the sofa and watch the football scores flood in.

It annoys me in the sense that if you had done something at your work, and somebody else took the credit and said it was them that had done it... you would be annoyed...

He's not done it for me.. because as I have stated probably 30 times on here.. I am not ITK.. and never claimed to be.. so not sure why you implied it..

It annoyed me because it was another lad on here who said it about a week before stringer even mentioned we were scouting a player in france... nearly 3 weeks after.. he claims it was all him? Joke of a man.

On that YouTube video of this guy playing against Lens, his name on his shirt is spelt Marhez. That's wrong isn't it?

the name on his shirt, and the name on his twitter are different, nobody is sure why lol

It annoys me in the sense that if you had done something at your work, and somebody else took the credit and said it was them that had done it... you would be annoyed...

He's not done it for me.. because as I have stated probably 30 times on here.. I am not ITK.. and never claimed to be.. so not sure why you implied it..

It annoyed me because it was another lad on here who said it about a week before stringer even mentioned we were scouting a player in france... nearly 3 weeks after.. he claims it was all him? Joke of a man.

the name on his shirt, and the name on his twitter are different, nobody is sure why lol

Credit for what? I dont understand, why does anyone expect credit from this, do they think the transfer wouldnt have happend without this thread? If anything we are lucky you lot didnt scare mahrez off with all this twitter bollocks.

Credit for what? I dont understand, why does anyone expect credit from this, do they think the transfer wouldnt have happend without this thread? If anything we are lucky you lot didnt scare mahrez off with all this twitter bollocks.

Embarrassing reading for everyone associated with the club that it was

Archived