Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Other Accused Celebrity & Public Life Sex Offenders

Johnson's been warned by one of the other inmates that he needs to get himself out of the 'nonce' ward and not keep pulling off a 'millionaires strop' or he'll end up having his nipples, penis and face slashed up in the showers apparently.

Don't they put all the sex offenders together, they should do if they don't.

They do all go together normally. If you're an offender from Leicester, you'd go to Whatton prison in Notts which is a sex offenders-only prison. There's also a sex offenders jail in Northampton. I'm not sure about the North East prisons. If he has to do sex offenders treatment work in prison, he has to go to a prison that can offer this work. Whatton is the most northerly prison I can think of that provides this. There may be another but I'm struggling to come up with one.

He'll be absolutely fine in Prison if he doesn't throw a superstar fit (as pointed out above). Vulnerable Prison Units are dying and a lot of prisons are going in the way of removing them. The trouble with Johnson is, because he's well known, there'd be no way he could do his time in a normal prison without being protected in a VPU. Therefore, his only real option is to go to a sex offender jail.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Blimey.

Clement Freud, story in the Telegraph.

Was any mildly famous adult in the 1970s not at it?

:(

Crikey, I've just read that. He was very popular back in the day.

Archived