Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Other Accused Celebrity & Public Life Sex Offenders

His Arse will be as wide as gap between city and forest is at present lol

Horrible fecker deserves it

He deserves to do time but he doesn't deserve to go to the same place as the likes of Huntley which were reported. 

Stuart Hall did much much worse than Johnson but got out in how long? 18 months?

He deserves to do time but he doesn't deserve to go to the same place as the likes of Huntley which were reported.

Stuart Hall did much much worse than Johnson but got out in how long? 18 months?

I actually think grooming and coercing a minor is much more vile than some people seem to be implying.

I mean his ****ing sister (shameful attention seeking pratt) is starting 'Justice for Johnson' citing that the girl "knew what she was doing."

Frankly anyone with that opinion should be in there with him.

The age of consent is what it is because we DON'T trust the judgement of children. To be honest, it should be older than it is. She was a star struck fan and she took advantage.

Anyone on here with teenage daughters, how many of them could easily be lead astray by their celebrity crushes? Probably quite a lot tbh. It's Johnson's responsibility as an adult not to take advantage.

Hope he gets a ****ing hefty sentence.

I actually think grooming and coercing a minor is much more vile than some people seem to be implying.

I mean his ****ing sister (shameful attention seeking pratt) is starting 'Justice for Johnson' citing that the girl "knew what she was doing."

The age of consent is what it is because we DON'T trust the judgement of children. To be honest, it should be older than it is. She was a star struck fan and she took advantage.

Anyone on here with teenage daughters, how many of them could easily be lead astray by their celebrity crushes? Probably quite a lot tbh. It's Johnson's responsibility as an adult not to take advantage.

The 'Justice for Johnson campaign is abysmal, ironic that it came about on International Womens Day too. Shaming the victim and condoning his actions is absolutely the wrong way to go.

When there was a phone in about this on the radio last week it surprised me the number of women who rang in blaming the girl and not one single man did. I'm not an ardent feminist by any means but I found it quite disappointing.

Justice for Johnson is what happens in the HMP shower block surely?

It's Johnson's responsibility as an adult not to take advantage.

Unfortunate name in a sentence. lol.

I understand the "she knew what she was doin" card. Im sure a lot of teens these days know what they are doing but actually understanding what they are doing is a different thing. Sure some 14 or 15 year olds are wiser and more mature then yoda but they are still youth.

We are all taught whats right and wrong. We are also taught not to stick our knobs in young teenagers or get involved romantically in ANY way.

Send the knob to jail. Sick man. If that was my daughter jail would have been the last of his worries.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived