Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Dr Marco said:

They all sound the same imo. I heard someone on radio say "ohh it's like Beatles or Oasis".... all Liam Gallagher's music is like that. He's nowhere near the level of his brother, who has actually been reinventing lately, yet Liam seems to have a chip on his shoulder and always takes to social media. 100% he'll criticise Noel's new record.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

On 08/06/2019 at 18:22, Fox92 said:

They all sound the same imo. I heard someone on radio say "ohh it's like Beatles or Oasis".... all Liam Gallagher's music is like that. He's nowhere near the level of his brother, who has actually been reinventing lately, yet Liam seems to have a chip on his shoulder and always takes to social media. 100% he'll criticise Noel's new record.

Can't agree. His last album was superb 

34 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I'm not denying it wasn't good, but there's no change of direction and that's my point. All of them songs sound as if they could have been on an Oasis album.

You take Noel Gallagher's recent record that's a bit more funk and his latest album that doesn't sound like anything he's done before.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I'm not denying it wasn't good, but there's no change of direction and that's my point. All of them songs sound as if they could have been on an Oasis album.

You take Noel Gallagher's recent record that's a bit more funk and his latest album that doesn't sound like anything he's done before.

I get your point. As a big Oasis fan I think that's what I liked about it lol

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I think describing it as superb is probably stretching it. Was a decent enough record and I thought Wall of Glass was a good single, but there was no real edge to it. As said above, it was just a rehashed, less exciting version of an Oasis album. Doesn't help that Liam is a pretty dreadful writer either. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Osavo said:

I think describing it as superb is probably stretching it. Was a decent enough record and I thought Wall of Glass was a good single, but there was no real edge to it. As said above, it was just a rehashed, less exciting version of an Oasis album. Doesn't help that Liam is a pretty dreadful writer either. 

Depends if you think it was superb or not really lol

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...