Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

You may not be able to see the actual act anymore but surely the next best thing is, after a few hours of problem drinking, head to the local theatre to take in a lovely sing-a-long Oasis musical: https://www.nme.com/news/music/noel-gallagher-approached-about-oasis-musical-3118689

Disappointed they haven't asked me to help write it, I'd do an amazing job

On 17/12/2021 at 12:04, Bellend Sebastian said:

You may not be able to see the actual act anymore but surely the next best thing is, after a few hours of problem drinking, head to the local theatre to take in a lovely sing-a-long Oasis musical: https://www.nme.com/news/music/noel-gallagher-approached-about-oasis-musical-3118689

Disappointed they haven't asked me to help write it, I'd do an amazing job

Whilst Liam is a bit of a tit, I have a bit of respect for Noel. Like him or not, he dragged himself up by his bootlaces and made the transition from roadie to rock star through sheer ambition, decent song writing and having a nose for an opportunity. A proper rags to riches, council estate boy made good story. 

I can remember seeing an interview with Noel once, where his songwriting was gently mocked and his reply was 'ok mate, show us one you've written'. Great answer, fair play.

Hopefully, he has enough brass not to give the go ahead for an Oasis musical. Not sure how the audience would react to 2 hours of being sworn at in a Burnage twang anyway.

(link didn't work for me, maybe the post about a musical was a pisstake anyway?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Liam's voice has been brilliant over the last couple of years, following a period where it was awful, but he just can't hit the high notes of that new song when singing live. Though makes more sense to me now after he said Dave Grohl actually wrote the song and asked Liam to put a vocal over it, so perhaps he didn't have much choice.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Liam's new album is decent, some really nice tracks on there. Similar formula to his other two, although seems to be a little experimentation with a few songs. Not sure on that Reggae track though!

Edited by BrummieFOX
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BrummieFOX said:

Yeh few of us going. How you getting there? Travel seems an absolute nightmare. 

I've got a hotel in stevenage  was gonna a get the train but it looks a right mess