Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

11 hours ago, Zear0 said:

One word, Blitzball.

I'll always remember as a kid watching the opening sequence at the blitzball stadium. When the music kicks in. Just hits different. 

I don't even like that type of Music but It just hits perfect. Then you hear it again when you fight Jecht. Again it hits perfect 

As I've got older I've learnt to appreciate just how important music is, especially in gaming

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

I'll always remember as a kid watching the opening sequence at the blitzball stadium. When the music kicks in. Just hits different. 

I don't even like that type of Music but It just hits perfect. Then you hear it again when you fight Jecht. Again it hits perfect 

As I've got older I've learnt to appreciate just how important music is, especially in gaming

The music’s one of the things I love about 7. One of the great joys in the remakes has been finding the music of the original enhanced and composed again.

Plus the You Are Not Alone track from 9 that just seems to come out of nowhere yet is iconic.

13 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Downloaded The Outer Worlds now that it's free on PS+.  I'm surprised at how good it looks, was expecting something dull but it looks great.  Any tips for this game?

Close and uninstall it...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Downloaded The Outer Worlds now that it's free on PS+.  I'm surprised at how good it looks, was expecting something dull but it looks great.  Any tips for this game?

Just finished the dlc on it. Overall it's a great game I think.

The menu can be a little annoying to work through. 

Get the companions, you will come across them throughout the game. Make sure you fix SAM in your ship. 

Focus on having a weapon with each damage type, plasma, shock, corrosion and N-Ray. That way you can swap between them depending on who you are fighting 

If you play on normal difficulty i found it too easy, barely healed up and never died. Might be worth going on hard mode to make it what I would consider a normal challenge.

I would focus on Hack, Science and lockpick and speech. I didn't touch guns or melee stats and was still ruining people 

Struggling for time to play anything substantial recently and hadn't touched my xbox in a few months.

Downloaded a few indie games from Game Pass, to see if I could re-kindle an interest.

Played a few hours of Jusant, which is a pretty charming platforming game that has you controlling a climber through use of the analogue stick and both triggers to control reach and grip respectively. In addition, the changing landscape provides some of the challenge as you look for routes and a few other mechanics such as rapelling and swinging factor in.

The art style is pretty nice, making exploring this giant pillar of rock it has you climbing an enjoyable experience. Theres a pretty chill soundtrack as well, that occasionally seems to carry a decent portion of the vibe behind these sorts of Indie games. A pretty complete package for this sort of release.

Edited by samlcfc

On 26/07/2022 at 14:24, Stinkenzo said:

For those of you with a block fetish, in lockdown early last year me and a few others built Silverstone Circuit on Minecraft (Xbox) so all "hand-made" and not the easy way like PC would be. Rather large scale and went into deep detail including grandstands, food stalls, toilets, tractors/cranes, the red arrows and mapped out as far as the access roads on the outside of the track.

f68479b2-325d-466b-98d6-b8f1125e486e.jpg

cde4ea20-55d1-4288-b03b-d20fe12733c8.jpg

c593c701-acb8-4148-8c50-3c5ef5af515c.jpg

IMG_20220725_192124.jpg

Don't think I need mentioned it but 18 months ago I built the Abu Dhabi F1 circuit solo. I'm not far from finishing Suzuka now which is the first track I've built with serious elevation which is an absolute pain. I've got an Abu Dhabi hotlap video on YouTube however the rendering is awful and didn't realise it was set at 14 instead of 28 until a few weeks ago 🙄 so I want to have another stab at a video of it

18 minutes ago, Stinkenzo said:

Got a few before and after progress pics of Suzuka though. All hand built on Xbox so no computerised gimics

Screenshot_20240421_164849.jpg

Screenshot_20240421_164900.jpg

Nice job modelling Latifi corner. 

Really starting to enjoy Cyberpunk. I'm getting used to the driving and I've now found my calling.

It is so much fun with my double jump, dash ability and running a Katana. The amount of fun it is to use quick hacks to blow people up before then double jumping and landing on enemies with my katana. I feel like an absolute beast lol.

I'm going around doing some of the smaller quests and upgrading gear. Don't want to rush the main story

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Really starting to enjoy Cyberpunk. I'm getting used to the driving and I've now found my calling.

It is so much fun with my double jump, dash ability and running a Katana. The amount of fun it is to use quick hacks to blow people up before then double jumping and landing on enemies with my katana. I feel like an absolute beast lol.

I'm going around doing some of the smaller quests and upgrading gear. Don't want to rush the main story

Not that you'll need it if you're going stealth/hacking/blades (objectively the best way to play, by the way) but regarding the shooting feeling clunky on a controller, I felt exactly the same - looked up some controller settings people had shared and they made a big difference so you could do the same if you ever fancy getting the guns back out.

• Like 1

The more I play Cyberpunk the more I really enjoy it. I've not found any of the missions boring yet. Interesting storylines in just the side quests. Just finished the Peter Pan mission, trying to solve a kidnapping case with the police. Brilliant stuff.

I have fully upgraded my Reflexes skills. I am a rapid swordmaster slicing up people for fun.

Oh and I am in love with Panam. The mission in the basilisk was very enjoyable 🤣

On 30/04/2024 at 20:43, kingcarr21 said:

The more I play Cyberpunk the more I really enjoy it. I've not found any of the missions boring yet. Interesting storylines in just the side quests. Just finished the Peter Pan mission, trying to solve a kidnapping case with the police. Brilliant stuff.

I have fully upgraded my Reflexes skills. I am a rapid swordmaster slicing up people for fun.

Oh and I am in love with Panam. The mission in the basilisk was very enjoyable 🤣

Playing on pc?