Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

14 minutes ago, syston_fox said:

Spiderman 2 complete 100%..... I'm now at a loss at what to do with my evenings!! 

What a cracking game though! Absolute masterpiece and already looking forward to number 3

Hoping there'll be some DLC as there was for the last game. Insomniac have suffered job losses though this year with the Playstation Studios cuts so don't know if that affects things.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Never did get around to finishing it the first time I played, might give it another go when this comes out, still need to start watching the new tv show

If those improvements include the dlc, I might be interested.  :thumbup:

Playing through Immortals of Aveum at the moment as a minor distraction from other titles.  It's an OK shooter.  Main protagonist reminds me of the guy from Jedi Fallen Order, bland.

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Never did get around to finishing it the first time I played, might give it another go when this comes out, still need to start watching the new tv show

Save your money. It's just shit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

If those improvements include the dlc, I might be interested.

The DLC is crap, just don't spend your money.

Honestly, people need to stop giving their money to:

1. Bethesda in general.

2. Any company that keeps thinking it's okay to just make a living re-releasing the same games on different platforms or with nominal tiny upgrades or updates. How many times has Skyrim been released now? How many times has GTA5 been released now? These companies are taking the piss, stop ****ing giving them your money for christ sakes.

FO4 is especially bad, it's comfortably the worst in the series. I don't know why any console peasant would ever buy it, literally the only thing that gives it any playability is the PC mod scene.

There's a reason @moore_94 "never got round to finishing it", he probably got bored AF.

• Like 3

Fair enough guys re: FO4.  I watched the first 10 minutes of Fallout on Prime to get a feel for it earlier, seems good.

Caught the tail end of the BAFTA game awards tonight as well.  Nice to see Spiderman 2 finally get some recognition amongst the Baldurs Gate 3 lovefest.  As for BG3, I would give this a go, but the physical release is being dragged out for what?  It's taking far too long to drop on discs.  I'll probably go for Diablo 4 before BG3 in any case since it'll cost half what BG3 does when it is finally available.

I love the Fallout games. I still thought FO4 was a good game. Building your own settlements was great.

Granted it wasnt as good as FO3 or FO:NV but i have it down as a good game.

Im currently playing The Outer Worlds. I played it before but never the DLC. So i have just gone through the main story so i could now start the DLC. Time to solve the murder of Halcyon Helen

9 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Fair enough guys re: FO4.  I watched the first 10 minutes of Fallout on Prime to get a feel for it earlier, seems good.

Caught the tail end of the BAFTA game awards tonight as well.  Nice to see Spiderman 2 finally get some recognition amongst the Baldurs Gate 3 lovefest.  As for BG3, I would give this a go, but the physical release is being dragged out for what?  It's taking far too long to drop on discs.  I'll probably go for Diablo 4 before BG3 in any case since it'll cost half what BG3 does when it is finally available.

Diablo 4 is also pretty rubbish for what it's worth lol

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Finding Valhalla to be such a bloody long game, probably too long.

Some aspects are incredibly immersive though 

It becomes a slog after 65 hours.

But then you have another 60 hours to go until you get the platinum after hours and hours of fishing.

Enjoy lol

Given RDR2 another crack since I never got around to completing it when it came out. Only got about halfway through and for some reason got distracted. 

It's like playing it again for the first time. Still an astonishing piece of work. The immersion and levels of detail continues to boggle, and IMO has never been matched since it was released. 

• Like 2

Decided to finally look into Cyberpunk. Now ive heard that all the bugs and rubbish gameplay have been ironed out i hear its an incredible game. Started it last night but found myself nodding off. Just too tired. I literally played 10 mins and thought sod this.

Anybody got any early game tips or things i should be aware of?

I put my skill points into intelligence and stealth. Normally find myself naturally going for these skills in all of these types of games. The ability to hack and Lockpick is just too good to leave alone

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

Decided to finally look into Cyberpunk. Now ive heard that all the bugs and rubbish gameplay have been ironed out i hear its an incredible game. Started it last night but found myself nodding off. Just too tired. I literally played 10 mins and thought sod this.

Anybody got any early game tips or things i should be aware of?

I put my skill points into intelligence and stealth. Normally find myself naturally going for these skills in all of these types of games. The ability to hack and Lockpick is just too good to leave alone

It will cost you quite a lot but I definitely recommend getting the Reinforced Tendons mod which lets you double jump, makes exploring a lot more fun and will help with the stealth as you can hide higher up etc.

If you are going for more of a hacker stealth build then focus your points into intelligence, technical ability, and reflexes

Need to start another proper playthrough myself at some point, finished it when it first came out but really want to give it another go now it has been tidied up and the DLC

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1