Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Not sure whether I like COD. The high jumping malarkey seems abit Halo for me.

Once you get the hang of it, it's brilliant - I've played the Classic game modes (without Exo suits) and going back to old style mechanics feels really sluggish. I'd say it's more Unreal Tournament than Halo, very frantic

started the evil within last night. Decent enough start just sneaking past some massive bloke with a Chainsaw. Nothing to be too scared of just yet so hope it has moments that make you jump out your seat.

Got this for Christmas but not played it yet. Looks good but apparently it has terrible graphics.

Got this for Christmas but not played it yet. Looks good but apparently it has terrible graphics.

So far i will admit the graphics arent the best ive ever seen but for me its all about the atmosphere in a horror game. Light and sound is crucial and so far i havent been worried about going around a corner or through a door yet.

I remember playing Fear on the PC as a teenager. That genuinely scared me. Playing that alone with no lights on was brilliant. I hope The Evil Within starts to become scary but so far it hasnt at all. I am only on chapter 2 though so it just setting the scene.

Forza 4 at the moment.

Gamemode on there called Tag Virus which basically drops you on a number of tracks with up to 16 other people online, one person starts as 'It' and tries to tag others who join as in as it. The aim is to stay away from being it for as long as possible. Its a good rush.

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon age and evil within. Evil within is incredibly boring and just not scary. Dragon age I've played around 3 hours and it's slow going so far but reasonably enjoyable, hopefully it will pick up a bit.

I rented it for 5 days as i saw the advert and thought it looked really scary. Only played about 4 hours and got so bored it was unreal. Not scary in the slightest. Was really disappointed

Best place to rent xbox one games??

Theres a moviezone in leicester forest east that charges £5 for 5 nights for PS4 and Xbox One games. Its not bad if its a game you think you can complete in the 5 nights or if its a game your not sure will be any good. the Evil Within i really liked the look of but im glad i only spent £5 on it rather than paying full price when it came out.

I used to work away from home and always rented games when blockbuster was around. Shame its gone out of business.

Resident Evil HD remake, nearly 20 years old and still an absolute boss game.

That's next on my to get list

Right now I'm on FIFA 15 (complete beginner), COD Advanced, Worms Battlegrounds (meh… free), Forza Horizon 2 and Titanfall. Since I got my Xbox One I seem to flip between games a lot more than I used to - 15 minutes of one game, 15 minutes of another. Quite like it

I don't always reverse backwards? What's that?

Its a social experiment where the developer drew a red box and asked social media for ideas. They added every single one they were given and ended up with a cross between Mario and Speedball. The game is actually called #IDARB and stands for I Drew A Red Box. Its bloody awful.