Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Just gone back to COD 3.... ahh shit thats right i cant catch that fvcking tosser in the car.

lol Ive been going through COD4 on Veteran recently, just got to All Ghillied Up after that pain in the arse, glitchy town capture mission Safehouse.

Went through COD2 a couple of years ago on Vet aswell, was a weeks grind but I did it. Also ran out of xbl gold so I've missed my crew of scousers and mancs tearing up GTA, Gears and FIFA every now and again. Just biding my time till GTA is out on PC

• 2 weeks later...

COD4 Done, Mile High Club an all. 1000Gs

That 'No Fighting In The War Room' was the hardest bit, youre on a timer and they can drop you in a split second, nades everywhere. Intel was a bastard on the 'One Shot One Kill' mission, you've got to run over to where hoards of enemies spawn to get a door to open for others to spawn from all on a timer. Took an hour and a half of rinsing Mile High Club and I'm done :D

That 'No Fighting In The War Room' was the hardest bit, youre on a timer and they can drop you in a split second, nades everywhere. Intel was a bastard on the 'One Shot One Kill' mission, you've got to run over to where hoards of enemies spawn to get a door to open for others to spawn from all on a timer. Took an hour and a half of rinsing Mile High Club and I'm done :D

I did Modern Warfare on Veteran back in the day, "No Fighting in the War Room" was miles harder than the other missions - the time was brutal and if you didn't make the checkpoints in a certain time they wouldn't activate! God knows how you did the Mile High Club, I spent an entire weekend trying to get it (even with walkthroughs) and just couldn't get it. Seemed to time all my flashbangs right but would still get popped

That 'No Fighting In The War Room' was the hardest bit, youre on a timer and they can drop you in a split second, nades everywhere. Intel was a bastard on the 'One Shot One Kill' mission, you've got to run over to where hoards of enemies spawn to get a door to open for others to spawn from all on a timer. Took an hour and a half of rinsing Mile High Club and I'm done. 

Nice, I revisited COD4 a couple of years ago with the sole intention of getting it, took me an hour or so but very satisfying when I managed it! 

I did Modern Warfare on Veteran back in the day, "No Fighting in the War Room" was miles harder than the other missions - the time was brutal and if you didn't make the checkpoints in a certain time they wouldn't activate! God knows how you did the Mile High Club, I spent an entire weekend trying to get it (even with walkthroughs) and just couldn't get it. Seemed to time all my flashbangs right but would still get popped

Off the top of my head for Mile High - Switch to pistol, shoot toilet dude and then guy on left of boarder, throw flash into where 5 or so come out and switch to MP5 as it flashes, clear flashed occupants and switch your pistol for the P90/Uzi on the floor, roll onto the next room, take cover behind chairs to your right and take out what you can and let your squad catchup + reload then clear room. Youre now on the second level, turn right on the stairs and flash and drop them, take cover and reload , flash the next room and corridor and clear the 7 or so sat in there and then blast past the 4 or 5 left in the corridor. Youre through lol, pick your moment to kill the hostage holder with the pistol you pull out your arse, done.

I had a glance at some walkthrough after the first run but ended up doing my own things.

4:30 is where I got stuck on this for a week

When I finally got through I realised there wasnt enough on the timer to complete the mission and had to restart, from there it was another day. The things about all CoDs I've found are watch the f**king nades, dont take your chances with them and when it gets tough and you hit a brick wall; repeatedly smash it and you will get through. Bastard game, hopefully I'll never feel the need to do it all again

Nice, I revisited COD4 a couple of years ago with the sole intention of getting it, took me an hour or so but very satisfying when I managed it!

tbh Honest mate it was quite the release

Edited by SpazticChicken

Been playing COD Advanced Warfare alot recently. Took me a while to get used to the Exo suits, at first I didn't like it and thought the game was abit shabby but getting better at it and starting to enjoy it.

its the first cod ive enjoyed in a long time. battlefield has gone in the wrong direction so i picked this up recently, really good fun, enjoyable campaign too. join me on PS4 if you have it on that console, my id is the same as on here

Edited by Beliall

its the first cod ive enjoyed in a long time. battlefield has gone in the wrong direction so i picked this up recently, really good fun, enjoyable campaign too. join me on PS4 if you have it on that console, my id is the same as on here

Would do mate but I've only got a PS3. Missis won't let me buy the PS4. :dry:

Playing through The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker again. Absolutely class game that received a great deal of unfair criticism due to the style of graphics.

Very under rated game. Beautiful graphics and the story was really good. Although i hate the part where you are searching for all the pieces of the tri force. Still havent picked it up for the Wii U yet. Will have to get it once i have some spare cash. Love smashing that bird to pieces. The shot where he flies high above the tower and blows up is quite satisfying.