Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Nothing at all. For a piece of kit priced at close to £300 not to deliver 1080p consistently in games isn't great though is it?

The Witcher 3 being the latest title to add to the list.

Yeah you don't have to keep telling us every time there's a game running in 900p on the Xbox One though it's just annoying. Predominatley becasue none of us care about minimal difference in resolution which you'd do well to spot unless you were looking at a big TV very closely.

Nothing at all. For a piece of kit priced at close to £300 not to deliver 1080p consistently in games isn't great though is it?

The Witcher 3 being the latest title to add to the list.

If I have a PC with a 4k monitor I could point and laugh at you for being a peasant with a poxy 1080p resolution, that jump is far superior than a couple of pixels you'd need a 60 inch LED to even tell the difference.

If I have a PC with a 4k monitor I could point and laugh at you for being a peasant with a poxy 1080p resolution, that jump is far superior than a couple of pixels you'd need a 60 inch LED to even tell the difference.

"Blah blah price, blah blah playing in the comfort of my own sofa, blah blah"

It's pointless bringing the PC into the argument when you can spend what you like on what you want to achieve the greatest standards possible.

If that's the case then why is the 900p v 1080p relevant, when the Playstation is more expensive? I can't notice a difference between 1080p and 900p myself. I've got a PS4 but know a few people with X1's and they're decent bits of kit. If you've got a PS4 don't see why you'd be bothering yourself with what other hardware can or can't achieve, as long as you're happy with what you've got.

Soon to be Dishonored.

Somebody tell me it's worth the painfully slow download on the ps3 version of ps+. It's almost 8gb and it's taking ages. The games change tomorrow so this needs to download before the evening's out.

You don't need to download it just click purchase & it will always be in your purchase history to download.

Far Cry 4 off games for gold on the bone.

Not bad so far, it's a better world than 3 in my opinion. Story is a bit generic but it's alright, the story in 3 was so painfully over hyped that I just assumed this one would be dire so as not to be disappointed.

Mortal Kombat still. It's rather good, I would get the witcher but given I've only managed about two bosses on Bloodborne I am of the opinion I'm probably not going to have enough large blocks of time to play it for awhile. And I've still got the 2nd one downloaded ready to play and not even started