Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

I just completed Valiant Hearts, what a game. I think I will download counter spy and/or olli olli whilst they're free.

Did you 100% the trophies on it?

I struggled with saving Karl three times over, but with 20 minutes practice, did the whole sequence in each part of the level with no errors at all. lol.

Shame there's no platinum for my efforts! Still, I'll take 100%!

Did you 100% the trophies on it?

I struggled with saving Karl three times over, but with 20 minutes practice, did the whole sequence in each part of the level with no errors at all. lol.

Shame there's no platinum for my efforts! Still, I'll take 100%!

Haha, nope. I'm two trophies short. I need to collect about 4 collectibles and save karl 3 times too. I finished right before GTA Heists came out so I've been occupied with that.

• 2 weeks later...

been playing a lot of CIV V recently. 

Definitely my favourite game.

Have you played Civ beyond Earth?

Also enjoy Europa Universalis 4.

I haven't, heard very mixed opinions on it. What do you make of it?, assuming you've played it

I've played it a couple of times.

I like the variable technology tree. Far more realistic. I like the aliens replacing barbarians - sorta makes sense. Other than that it's pretty similar.

I haven't played it enough hours to make a full decision but I have tended to plat that in place of Civ 5 the last couple of times that I've had time to sit around for a day and play.

Not overly impressed with the PS+ games this month. Killzone on Vita probably the highlight but I've already played it.

The PS4 games are absolute garbage. Worst month so far imo. Tower of Guns is awful and the control schematic for Aarus something or other is dreadful. Doesn't help when you can't see half of what you're heading into. L1 to jump? Really? And you can't even change it to X, oh no, far too obvious.

Rant over!

Edited by Legend_in_blue

Just got Don Bradman Cricket on the PS4, it's a port from the game that came out last year & without a shadow of a doubt they best cricket game for a very long time

So many modes and a great community option where you download teams, etc & a great career mode but I've not started that yet

Oh but if you are looking for something amazing in terms of graphics then this isn't the game for you! It's not awful but yeah it's not amazing either

Edited by Chrisuki