Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

They've been piss poor recently I've stopped ordering new releases from them. 

I gave up, cancelled and bought it as a download from GAME. for 14p more!! :)

So now playing Super Smash Bros. Wii U!!

Just started COD Advanced, got to say, this is the first COD I've been impressed with for a while. Can't get any decent killstreaks as I'm getting used to people flying up in the air as I'm taking aim but it's a joy to play

Also, playing Worms 3 on my phone. It's alright, but the turn-based-only multiplayer (rather than live) means it's not worth playing, and the offline modes are massively lacking. Where the hell is the Scenario Mode that made Armageddon such a brilliant single player game?

• 4 weeks later...

Would you guys recommend it, even after all these years (the first one came out in 2008)?

I've seen the Metacritic rating, just needed some validation.

I suppose it's best played in a room with no lights on. lol

no dont do that ...its atmospheric enough to scare the sh*t of you

Played a few over Xmas as I've had nearly 3 weeks off, God of War one is complete and the 2nd is 4/5 of the way finished. First one was fantastic and the second was even better up to a point, but due to putting in quite a lot of hours into the two of them in a 3/4 week period and the difficulty spike in both puzzles and fighting in 2 it's started to ware on me so having a bit of a break. Got nearly half way through Kingdom Hearts 2 and have done the first three Memory sections of Black Flag. 

Now the problem is finding the time to get them all done now I am back at work. 

COD Advanced, I've finally hit my stride and am having some fantastic matches. The problem is the matchmaking seems to have cottoned on that I'm fairly decent and now almost every match I join is half way through on the team getting their arses kicked with every killstreak reward going for the opposition. Still love it though, big leap forward for a stagnating franchise

Anyone else still playing this and noticing the new craze of people just committing suicide at every respawn?

Got Fifa 15 and COD Advanced Warfare for Xmas so currently playing between the two.

Enjoying Fifa UT, not done the career mode yet or even made myself a pro.

Not sure whether I like COD. The high jumping malarkey seems abit Halo for me.