Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2014

You reckon? Looks in trouble to me. Even if he gets through, have to play much better than this to do anything, White's been terrible the entire match yet is still right in it.

I jinxed him! He was doing fine. Gone to pot since.

What a tournament this has been so far, the quality of the top players hasn't been great, but the drama has been immense, four deciders in two days  :P

That final frame just then, as you said Brooksy was brilliant, such compelling viewing, that's what Snooker should be all about, and that's why I love it. 

I'm off to Sheffield tomorrow, for my first trip of this years Championships.

Tuesday Order Of Play

10am - Marco Fu v Martin Gould

10am - John Higgins 3-6 Alan McManus(Finish)

2.30pm - Barry Hawkins v David Gilbert

2.30pm - Judd Trump v Tom Ford

7.00pm - Ricky Walden 6-3 Kyren Wilson

7.00pm - Mark Allen v Michael Holt

Got back about half hour ago.

Hawkins started off really slow, his long potting attempts were atrocious. 

But dominated after the mid session, last three frames were absolute class from Hawkins, a nice century as well.

Can't believe how slow Trump v Ford was, very close frames throughout the first session I see, not like both players tbh.

Bonus as well, I saw Richard from Pointless  :thumbup:

But dominated after the mid session, last three frames were absolute class from Hawkins, a nice century as well.

Can't believe how slow Trump v Ford was, very close frames throughout the first session I see, not like both players tbh.

Bonus as well, I saw Richard from Pointless  :thumbup:

Is he massive? 

Bonus as well, I saw Richard from Pointless :thumbup:

I got asked to fill in a survey for pointless yesterday . Name any nationality of player that has played at the crucible , and name any player that has won the uk championship

I got asked to fill in a survey for pointless yesterday . Name any nationality of player that has played at the crucible , and name any player that has won the uk championship

Didn't get one myself haha, did you do it?

Wednesday Order Of Play

10am - Barry Hawkins 5-4 David Gilbert(Finish)

10am - Judd Trump 6-2 Tom Ford(Finish)

2.30pm - Marco Fu 6-3 Martin Gould(Finish)

2.30pm - Neil Robertson v Robbie Williams

7.00pm - Mark Davis v Dominic Dale

7.00pm - Mark Allen 5-4 Michael Holt(Finish)

Could be some real tight matches in my opinion, unless the seeds do some pulling away. 

Pretty sure I've seen Tom Ford down the KP a few times.

He's from Leicester. Bit of a pisshead but a very good lad and obviously a very good player. Practically lives at club 147 in town.

Indeed so, Trump was poor yesterday, but somehow came out of it 6-2 in front, when it really could of been 4-4. Trump has played very poorly in the morning before at the Crucible, and it seems that's the case again, Ford hasn't played well either, but he could easily beat him here. I really thought this would be Trump's year as well, just had a feeling he would turn up and play well.

Good win for Barry on the other table earlier though, Gilbert didn't win a frame this morning, probably the two finalists of last year, have been the most impressive so far, good consistent scoring from Barry after a slow start yesterday.

Archived