Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2014

Brilliant match that, one of the best I've seen in a while.

Nice to see Selby back in the final, after a reasonable season, but not his best.

Great day for Leicester  :D

This is the only Final in snooker where I don't care who is the winner, all I can hope for is an 18-17 Final. I will be gutted if Ronnie walks this comfortably, as much as I will be happy for Ronnie but I want a showpiece Final. 

As a neutral, O'Sullivan v Robertson would have been my ideal final. The greatest v the best player this year.

Don't get me wrong, I like Selby but not a fan of his style. O'Sullivan 18-12.

How many chances do you want to give the guy?

Two poor safety shots have cost Selby two frames, the other he was in, and breaks down early, you can't afford to do that.

The only player this tournament not to give O'Sullivan many chances, and looked good in amongst the balls himself, and was making frame winning breaks was Joe Perry, O'Sullivan had to work to win that match.

All the other matches, players have given him far too many chances. His match against Robin Hull could of so easily been 10-6 & not 10-4. Murphy should of come out the first session 4-4, missed the boat, and got hammered after that, probably Ronnie's best performance. Then Hawkins similar to Murphy, should of come out the first session 4-4, gave Ronnie too many chances after that, looked mentally drained from his match against Dale, and got turned over.

The standard by other players is poor, you can't keep giving Ronnie chances, and you have to make the most of your own chances against him, or you simply don't stand a chance.

How many chances do you want to give the guy?

Two poor safety shots have cost Selby two frames, the other he was in, and breaks down early, you can't afford to do that.

The only player this tournament not to give O'Sullivan many chances, and looked good in amongst the balls himself, and was making frame winning breaks was Joe Perry, O'Sullivan had to work to win that match.

All the other matches, players have given him far too many chances. His match against Robin Hull could of so easily been 10-6 & not 10-4. Murphy should of come out the first session 4-4, missed the boat, and got hammered after that, probably Ronnie's best performance. Then Hawkins similar to Murphy, should of come out the first session 4-4, gave Ronnie too many chances after that, looked mentally drained from his match against Dale, and got turned over.

The standard by other players is poor, you can't keep giving Ronnie chances, and you have to make the most of your own chances against him, or you simply don't stand a chance.

It is the effect playing Ronnie has, players know if they miss or even just leave Ronnie a half chance then they are going to lose the frame 95% of the time...

Ronnie is missing some simple shots in these last few frames. Since going 3-0 up he's took his foot off the gas and has actually been slightly fortunate with the run of the ball at times imo.

Selby will take 5-3. But what a miss on that black!

Archived