Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2014

Why did he not pot the red! The green was perfect to lay a snooker... unreal

Ronnie was always going to start dominating snooker once he got his temperament sorted. He now has no weaknesses to his game, he is beating Selby at his own game today...

Selby playing poorly but Ronnie has been very jammy not leaving anything when missing shots.

That is what Ronnie has added to his game, he no longer takes unnecessary risks, he is willing to dig in. That makes him a far better player than he was 3-4 years ago.

If Ronnie had adopted his current mentality a long time ago he would have surpassed Hendry's record comfortably by now. So pleased he is finally doing himself justice, should be recognised as the greatest player ever and beating Hendry's record is important in stamping his place as the best there has been.

I love Selby and am convinced he will lift the crown one day but he is up against a man at the peak of his powers (despite not performing as he can in this final, yet).

I know it's not over yet but it's gonna take a miracle for Mark to prevail now.

Ronnie's turned up, Selby's in trouble I think, think he's just gotta hope for the best tonight then hope he's in some decent form and Ronnie's not tomorrow.

How many more frames left tonight?

Ronnie's turned up, Selby's in trouble I think, think he's just gotta hope for the best tonight then hope he's in some decent form and Ronnie's not tomorrow.

How many more frames left tonight?

9 frames in this session, so 3 including the current frame.

Exactly, two masters of the green baize, competing in the most skillful sport. This match up is the pinnacle of sport.

But it's still snooker?

You can dress it up all you like...Any sport where you have to pay money to sit and keep your gob shut ain't a sport for me. .

What a great outcome 10-7 would be.

Fingers crossed.

It certainly would, despite having my worries for Selby about 30 mins ago it would be fine at 10-7 and all teeing up for a fantastic final day tomorrow. Just hope he sees this final frame through tonight. :fc:

Archived