Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2014

Think we have just witnessed this years dark horse this afternoon, in the form of Marco Fu.

Has had a solid season for once, and played a very solid match over the past two days, you could tell by the way Gould acknowledged him, he knew how well Marco had played against him.

He has Murphy next though, which of course won't be easy, but the way he has been playing, I can see him winning that match, and probably advancing to play Ronnie. 

Think we have just witnessed this years dark horse this afternoon, in the form of Marco Fu.

Has had a solid season for once, and played a very solid match over the past two days, you could tell by the way Gould acknowledged him, he knew how well Marco had played against him.

He has Murphy next though, which of course won't be easy, but the way he has been playing, I can see him winning that match, and probably advancing to play Ronnie. 

Must say i agree with this, the break of 88 that put him 7-4 up was an excellent showing by him pretty much every shot perfect

Thursday Order Of Play

1pm - Mark Davis 2-7 Dominic Dale(Finish)

1pm - Mark Selby v Ali Carter

7pm - Ronnie O'Sullivan v Joe Perry

7pm - Neil Robertson 7-2 Robbie Williams(Finish)

Dale & Robertson should prevail tomorrow, while Selby gets his second round match under way, will have to tough it out against Ali, that match could be a battle and a half over the next coming days. 

Have to favour Ali for that one at the minute. 

Thursday Order Of Play

1pm - Mark Davis 2-7 Dominic Dale(Finish)

1pm - Mark Selby v Ali Carter

7pm - Ronnie O'Sullivan v Joe Perry

7pm - Neil Robertson 7-2 Robbie Williams(Finish)

Dale & Robertson should prevail tomorrow, while Selby gets his second round match under way, will have to tough it out against Ali, that match could be a battle and a half over the next coming days.

Have to favour Ali for that one at the minute.

Gonna be an interesting match. Cannot call it.

He's from Leicester. Bit of a pisshead but a very good lad and obviously a very good player. Practically lives at club 147 in town.

Only just realised it's the same Tom Ford a used to go college with! I knew he was decent at Snooker but didnt realise he'd made it this far! Good on the lad!

when you get tickets for this Dont you know what game your watching in advance?

is it allocated seating?

How much are tickets?

never been but would love to watch a session live

when you get tickets for this Dont you know what game your watching in advance?

is it allocated seating?

How much are tickets?

never been but would love to watch a session live

I bought my tickets in January and didn't know who I was getting as the draw was only made last week. It is allocated seating. First round tickets are £15 per session,

I bought my tickets in January and didn't know who I was getting as the draw was only made last week. It is allocated seating. First round tickets are £15 per session,

Thanks pal

so Im best to get Jan time for next years?

just out of curiosity how much are final tickets usually?

Thanks pal

so Im best to get Jan time for next years?

just out of curiosity how much are final tickets usually?

You can buy tickets for some matches on the day , depends who's playing . I think final tickets are about £50 , Kingfox may Know. The semi-final was £33 when I went .

Good quality this afternoon in the Selby v Carter match, Ali really needed those last two frames, and good to see him playing well to get them.

You can buy tickets for some matches on the day , depends who's playing . I think final tickets are about £50 , Kingfox may Know. The semi-final was £33 when I went .

Thats not bad considering its probably the ultimate snooker finale

I'm going to the Semis again this year, cost me £40 for a ticket, keeps on going up.

Prices vary from 15-20 first round, 23 second round, 30 quarter finals, 40 semis, then 55 final, final session costs 70.

Tickets go on sale for next year, straight after this years tournament, I usually wait until March/April time, they usually release more tickets for about two full rows E & F. 

Coming back into it now, getting some rhyme to his game...

"He's got a great shot and he loves to pot, Hitting them balls in the slot he's hot to trot".......

..... this is what you meant right???  :ph34r:

Archived