Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2014

Not too bothered about tonight, but I hope Wasley fairs well against Dale.

Hawkins is a right dark horse. Very consistent over the last two years.

Gotta love Barry Bert.

One of my fave players atm.

When I saw there were tickets on sale for his first round match, I about spunked myself. 

Not too bothered about tonight, but I hope Wasley fairs well against Dale.

Gotta love Barry Bert.

One of my fave players atm.

When I saw there were tickets on sale for his first round match, I about spunked myself.

Dale is just a weird person on the whole.

Hawkins is just very consistent and a model pro. Good temperament and a smooth cueist.

Dale is just a weird person on the whole.

Hawkins is just very consistent and a model pro. Good temperament and a smooth cueist.

Well Dale is smashing it up out there tonight  lol

Yep Hawkins has climbed to 4th in the rankings now I think, that's just brilliant excellent player nowadays. 

Went back work this afternoon, gutted that the Snooker finished in quick time.

Robertson blitzed Allen away I see, he will be very hard to stop in my opinion, and if he and Ronnie meet in the final, I would even put Robertson as favourite at the minute.

Been on cracking form all year, and is continuing it when it matters most.

Think Murphy missed the boat this afternoon, really should be 4-4. Looks as if a Ronnie v Hawkins Semi is nailed on already, a repeat of last years final of course.

Trump really impressive against Robertson this afternoon, probably the most surprising event of today's play so far. Really had a feeling before the tournament, that this could be Judd's year, come out of nowhere and play really well, but after his performance against Tom Ford, my feelings just went out the window, but after today in particular even though there is a long way to go, you never know what Judd can conjure up, he is probably second behind Ronnie, in terms of being naturally gifted. I've seen most top players at the Crucible down the years, probably apart from Ding, and the only player in terms of ability and natural talent to come close to Ronnie O'Sullivan, was Judd Trump. I've seen him on two occasions, the first being the year he actually knocked Robertson out in the first round, Robbo being the reigning champion, and Judd was incredible that day, think that was the year he made the final as well. 

Trump didn't even give Robertson a handshake for getting his 100th century. Along with the shoes and haircut just confirmation for me the bloke is a bell end.

It is a great achievement, but there are way more tournaments than ever now, I'm sure Hendry and o'sullivan would have achieved the feat had there been more back then. Ronnie barely plays any tournaments now.

Just think Trump is starting to come across as a very bitter, disrespectful young man these days.

He's always been really arrogant. A flash in the pan after one good breakthrough year. Isn't disciplined enough.

He's always been really arrogant. A flash in the pan after one good breakthrough year. Isn't disciplined enough.

Don't think there's anything wrong with arrogance in a top sportsman, you need that trait if you're going to be successful long term, just the way he talks about other players and conducts himself, really not doing himself any favours.

Archived