Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetboy

Bolton Away - Pre Match Nonsense

I'm expecting Bolton to piss on our parade, just because of our old shit heaps in their side.

lol

Personally I'd like to see us put out our strongest side available, beat the 'shit heaps' and just get this 'winning the league' thing done and dusted. Then we can all relax, smoke a fat cigar (if you partake) and grin at the best season we've had in a long long time.

lol

Personally I'd like to see us put out our strongest side available, beat the 'shit heaps' and just get this 'winning the league' thing done and dusted. Then we can all relax, smoke a fat cigar (if you partake) and grin at the best season we've had in a long long time.

Same, not sure about the 433 though as we don't look very dangerous with it to me, players seem stuck half way between attacking and covering midfield and never do either very well.

Surprised we've not seen a 4-4-1-1 yet with Knockaert or Mahrez playing Nuges usual slightly withdrawn striker role.

sounds bad but i want a draw so i can see them win the league on Saturday 

And should we lose on Saturday... would you really fancy going into the last game needing a win?

I want it done and dusted, whether I'm there or not, whether it's down to another result or us winning.

Same, not sure about the 433 though as we don't look very dangerous with it to me, players seem stuck half way between attacking and covering midfield and never do either very well.

Surprised we've not seen a 4-4-1-1 yet with Knockaert or Mahrez playing Nuges usual slightly withdrawn striker role.

I agree.

I hope Pearson sticks with the 4-4-2 (with this squad, our best formation), that we get the job done, then sit down and start planning for next season.

lol

the alternative being we get pipped at the post by Burnley- precipitating a Radio 5 wankfest of monumental proportions lol

The rest of the season should be experimenting with different formations for next season as we need to have a plan B.C and D

But what about E, F and G?

Besides, we don't want to jeopardize going up as league champions, so I can't imagine Pearson experimenting much tonight.

See a positive result tonight (e.g. a win) and your wish may be granted for the last two games against Huddersfield and Doncaster.

But what about E, F and G?

Besides, we don't want to jeopardize going up as league champions, so I can't imagine Pearson experimenting much tonight.

See a positive result tonight (e.g. a win) and your wish may be granted for the last two games against Huddersfield and Doncaster.

Never know we might also need and H and a I

lol

Definately this Col

Let's get the job done

Only priority tonight should be the win. I'd like to see us stick with 442 or play a more attacking formation and go all out for the win. Equally a point wouldn't be a disaster so long as we keep moving towards the league title. Part of me has a nasty feeling about tonight though and I can see Jermaine Beckford crashing the party - we know he'll be up for it. Strong performance should see Bolton off though and get the 3 points we need. Can see a few changes tonight too.

Kasper

De Laet Moore Morgan Konch

Knockaert James Drinkwater Mahrez

Nugent GTF

Only priority tonight should be the win. I'd like to see us stick with 442 or play a more attacking formation and go all out for the win. Equally a point wouldn't be a disaster so long as we keep moving towards the league title. Part of me has a nasty feeling about tonight though and I can see Jermaine Beckford crashing the party - we know he'll be up for it. Strong performance should see Bolton off though and get the 3 points we need. Can see a few changes tonight too.

Kasper

De Laet Moore Morgan Konch

Knockaert James Drinkwater Mahrez

Nugent GTF

What's Wood done wrong to make you drop him?

Archived