Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetboy

Bolton Away - Pre Match Nonsense

Can Miquel still play LB? Konch is okay and everything but we resort to hoofing too often.

Kasper

De Laet

Was

Wes

Miquel

Knocky

Drinkwater

King

Mahrez

Wood

Nugent

Logan, Hammond, Moore, Konch, GTF, Phillips, Dyer

Poor Matty James, what's he done to you!!!

Kasper

RDL

Wes

Was

Konch

Hammond

James

Mahrez

Drinkwater

Dyer

Nugent

2-2, Beckford to come on and score equaliser.

[/quote

I agree bet beckford will have his best game all season. Hope not though and hope we prove just how shit he is. COME ON CITY

Will be interesting to see the team sheet tonight. Big Nige surprised me on Saturday but by the second half it worked better. Big shame to be missing Jeff, would be interested to see Miquel at LB but imagine Konch will get the nod. Feels like a long time since we 've played that high tempo passing football that destroys opponents so tonight would be a great way to put the title to bed in style. Screw you if you want a draw because you're not going :)

We need to put out our strongest side and I'm also expecting us to go for the kill big time and win the title tonight

will be pissed off if its a weakened side and we draw/lose

is it on Sky ?

Can't see NP fielding an absolutely full-strength team for this tbh.

Think he'll start with James in the side though. We need that little bit of steel he gives us I think.

Interesting. I expect the opposite, go full strength and finish the job...even more so after a win.

Interesting. I expect the opposite, go full strength and finish the job...even more so after a win.

Yeah...but you could have said that for any of the 3 games we've played since achieving promotion, and we haven't fielded an absolutely full-strength side for any of those games.

My instinct is that NP will be under pressure to put out our best XI for the final home game in front of a full house, and that he'll drop 1/2 first-teamers for the remaining away games at Bolton tonight and Huddersfield. It will also allow him to try out a couple of different formations, in anticipation of next season.

Hope I'm wrong though  :thumbup:

Archived