Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

Videos and photos from Huddersfield

I was thinking more along the lines of videos of the pyro outside. Thought the police handled the situation quite calmly and professionally. The group of 5-6 lads where just enjoying themselves perhaps a bit to much with all the jumping around and what not but it was all good natured and the police realised this and just asked them to calm down.

I was thinking more along the lines of videos of the pyro outside. Thought the police handled the situation quite calmly and professionally. The group of 5-6 lads where just enjoying themselves perhaps a bit to much with all the jumping around and what not but it was all good natured and the police realised this and just asked them to calm down.

For all of the stick they usually get, I thought the Police and stewards were top notch yesterday. Not too forceful and they let us have a good time. If only other clubs/forces could take note. 

Archived