Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fan breaks his leg during Championship celebrations

He posts on this forum from time to time. Three breaks in his ankle and one in his leg. You could try it another hundred times and it wouldn't happen again.

where will he be sitting on Saturday? I highly doubt he will be where you usually are

Well cheers, thanks a lot for that Malcolm, you've pretty much vindicated the Club's stance on pitch invasions for the rest of eternity.

****. Like it wasn't decided anyway.

Someone also twisted their knee Saturday, anyone know who this person is?

where will he be sitting on Saturday? I highly doubt he will be where you usually are

Wheelchair area mate.

I've got a brother on here (nowhere near as frequent a poster as I am though!).

Can anyone remember the kid who came on here and said Wellens and Gally tried to run him over? And then his brother came on here and said something along the lines of don't listen to him he makes stuff up lol

Can anyone remember the kid who came on here and said Wellens and Gally tried to run him over? And then his brother came on here and said something along the lines of don't listen to him he makes stuff up lol

Vaguely do!

Archived