Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo's Bank of Free-to-use Free-range Emoticonamajigs

I would love to be able to get these gifs off here and send them via IPhone to my mates but have no idea how to do it. Any advise please guys. Thanks

I think you can simply hold down on the gif you want and 'Save Image'. Then if you were doing it through a Facebook message it will be saved where your images are, I assume the same works for sending as an imessage.

I think you can simply hold down on the gif you want and 'Save Image'. Then if you were doing it through a Facebook message it will be saved where your images are, I assume the same works for sending as an imessage.

Yes just hold it down and save image. They used to work on wattsapp

Doesn't work on Facebook I don't think?

I don't think Facebook itself supports animated GIFs but if you copy the image address e.g. "http://s11.postimg.org/sesxtochf/nofuchsgiven.gif" and past it into a status or reply, it'll pop up as an external link with a preview, and will animate when someone clicks on it

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

I love them all. I've just had a scan through and think Wasyl "Nice boy" might still be my no.1

Actually I've just watched Nigel pulling Van Gaal's trousers down again... :xmaslaugh:  :xmaslaugh: :xmaslaugh:  :xmaslaugh:  :xmaslaugh:  :xmaslaugh:  :xmaslaugh:  

Edited by LilPablo