Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo's Bank of Free-to-use Free-range Emoticonamajigs

26 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

jj.gif

Forgot all about that one, and why it came about!?

Please put it up. Its the one I've been waiting for. Says so much. For so many. To so many....with just the right amount of sarcasm.

8 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

jj.gif

Forgot all about that one, and why it came about!?

Looking back at this thread...

Probably for this joyous individual.

On 13/05/2014 at 00:18, Master Fox said:

These are getting extremely irritating very quickly. How long until we no longer have to look at these in every single bloody thread?

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I'm not able to edit the original post anymore, but here's pretty much the full set so far (barring a few dreadful efforts)

bbc.gif bbcnew.gif benneh.gif  bernie.gif  birch1.gif cambiasso1.gif dannysimpson.gif delaet.gif dyche-pennies.gif filbert-2.gif fryup.gif 
gtf.gif hairy.gif hamer.gif hammond.gifhuth.gif kante.gifkempfck.gifkingy.gifknock.gifkonchv2.giflineker.gif
lloydy.giflogan.gifmoore.gifnacho.gifnathandyer.gifnige-clap.gif nige-headbutt-davies.gif nige-money.gifnigel.gifnuge.gifpartygraham.gif
phil-jones-montage.gifpuel.gifriyad.gif rrriyad.gifschlupp.gifschmike.gif shakey.gifShinji-sm3.gif ssl.gifsuarez.gifsuperkev.gif

toppy2.gifulloa.gifupson.gif vardy.gifwaggy.gifwas2.gifwes.gifwise.gifwoody.gifzooma.gif

castagne.gif bigdan.gifjjsmall.gifjonnyevans.gifklopp.gifnofuchsgiven.gif pug.gifranieri-wasyl-lr.gif ricardo-200px.gifthomas.gif youri.gif

This is art.

Bravo.

I guffawed at the Huth cartoon which I had not previously seen.

:appl:

• Like 1