Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo's Bank of Free-to-use Free-range Emoticonamajigs

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I'm not able to edit the original post anymore, but here's pretty much the full set so far (barring a few dreadful efforts)

bbc.gif bbcnew.gif benneh.gif  bernie.gif  birch1.gif cambiasso1.gif dannysimpson.gif delaet.gif dyche-pennies.gif filbert-2.gif fryup.gif 
gtf.gif hairy.gif hamer.gif hammond.gifhuth.gif kante.gifkempfck.gifkingy.gifknock.gifkonchv2.giflineker.gif
lloydy.giflogan.gifmoore.gifnacho.gifnathandyer.gifnige-clap.gif nige-headbutt-davies.gif nige-money.gifnigel.gifnuge.gifpartygraham.gif
phil-jones-montage.gifpuel.gifriyad.gif rrriyad.gifschlupp.gifschmike.gif shakey.gifShinji-sm3.gif ssl.gifsuarez.gifsuperkev.gif

toppy2.gifulloa.gifupson.gif vardy.gifwaggy.gifwas2.gifwes.gifwise.gifwoody.gifzooma.gif

castagne.gif bigdan.gifjjsmall.gifjonnyevans.gifklopp.gifnofuchsgiven.gif pug.gifranieri-wasyl-lr.gif ricardo-200px.gifthomas.gif youri.gif

do you mind if i steal a few of these for my twitch?

2 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I'm not able to edit the original post anymore, but here's pretty much the full set so far (barring a few dreadful efforts)

benneh.gif   nathandyer.gifnige-clap.gif  nige-money.gifwaggy.gifranieri-wasyl-lr.gif 

Not all of your emojis are in the list in the post editor thing. Here are some of my favorites.

21 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Sharkey has got to be something like what looks like a shark fin bobbing along the waves but it suddenly jumps up and it's Albrighton and his snout lol 

Thanks for the idea!

25 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

@Julian Joachim Jr Shabadooshould have the equivalent of being knighted on FoxesTalk, these GIFS are too good! They should ALL be in the post editor!

Players I think we are missing...

- JJ

- Praet

- Albrigton

Sharkey surely deserves one!

Yep, I did an Albrighton one years ago but it was dreadful - I didn't add it back into the full set on the previous page, so I'll work up a new one incorporating @AjcW's idea. 

I think the only real squad members remaining would then be Praet, Justin, and Ward. But I'm a bit stuck for ideas!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Thanks for the idea!

Yep, I did an Albrighton one years ago but it was dreadful - I didn't add it back into the full set on the previous page, so I'll work up a new one incorporating @AjcW's idea. 

I think the only real squad members remaining would then be Praet, Justin, and Ward. But I'm a bit stuck for ideas!

tenor.gif

Leicester tweet hilarious Always Sunny inspired praise for Dennis Praet |  JOE.co.uk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Thanks for the idea!

Shhh, just copy the Albrighton one for Praet, no-one will notice  :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Thanks for the idea!

Danny Ward loves pens.... saving them.... signing outrageous contracts with them... etc lol 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

@Julian Joachim Jr Shabadooshould have the equivalent of being knighted on FoxesTalk, these GIFS are too good! They should ALL be in the post editor!

Players I think we are missing...

- JJ

- Praet

- Albrigton

Sharkey surely deserves one!

If there was an FT Hall of Fame, he's definitely a contender to be the first one entered in to it! 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If there was an FT Hall of Fame, he's definitely a contender to be the first one entered in to it! 

lol Cheers, most of these are pretty mediocre, but I think people just like stickers as kids and never grow out of it. You'd look like a nutter buying stickers for yourself as an adult, but you can have GIFs instead

• Like 1