Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

A New Club Website Now that we are in the Prem.

I don't think they are individually created, I think one person gets the contract for most clubs. Which is why most clubs websites are the same?

If I remember right, that was a deal with the football league (that all clubs had to use the same template) a few years back. 

Would imagine that we'll get a new one at some point in the next year. 

Websites are pretty resource heavy - time, effort AND $$$$$!

We will probably get a new one though, as all the Prem teams (even those recently promoted have changed theirs).

Hopefully they will need some new people in the digital marketing team - I will be there to apply!  :thumbup:

Aren't we stuck with it for 10 years as were all the clubs that were in the FL when the contract was agreed.

Haven't we just had a new one in the last month or so?

That was the LCFC Direct one, but not the main club website.

To whomever's responsible for maintenance and design - get in touch with Manchester City and take a master class in website design and user friendliness there.

Websites are pretty resource heavy - time, effort AND $$$$$!

We will probably get a new one though, as all the Prem teams (even those recently promoted have changed theirs).

Hopefully they will need some new people in the digital marketing team - I will be there to apply! :thumbup:

Newly promoted teams still have FLi websites, even Southampton do, so can imagine we'll be stuck with the current dross for a while yet.

Archived