Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Well done, Newcastle!

Leicester fans, take a look. There once was a team lingering in the bottom half of the table, with support turning against the heavily-critized manager.

And that team now greets from 7th spot.

Kick-started with their win against us....

We need to do the same thing tomorrow and beat Villa

The Arsenal fans are joining forces in increasing numbers...how long can Mr Untouchable hold out, I wonder.

I have a feeling it may actually happen in the summer.

It's something they have to do in the off season though, that change and rebuild has be thought about and planned long in advance.

I still give a shed load of abuse to an Arsenal fan in my local who wanted Wenger out and Owen Coyle in 4 years ago.

So why are people still hating Stoke - Not that I say people should like them or anything, just the 'hate' for them, I don't get, I mean I don't like them by any stretch of imagination but i'll take em' or leave em' there are teams I dislike alot more put it that way, but anyway in previous seasons I suggested people disliked them because they sent us down not looking at the bigger fact that we sent ourselves down people rejected that suggested and said it was down the Pulis and their style of play, valid point, I don't want Pulis here because of that but he's gone now, so is it for the fact they were the team that beat us to send us down? :dunno:

So why are people still hating Stoke - Not that I say people should like them or anything, just the 'hate' for them, I don't get, I mean I don't like them by any stretch of imagination but i'll take em' or leave em' there are teams I dislike alot more put it that way, but anyway when I suggested people disliked them because they sent us down not looking at the bigger fact that we sent ourselves down people rejected that suggested and said it was down the Pulis and their style of play, valid point, I don't want Pulis here because of that but he's gone now, so is it for the fact they were the team that beat us to send us down? :dunno:

It's probably as irrational ad your over the top obsessive hatred of Arsenal but then football can be very irrational

I have a feeling it may actually happen in the summer.

It's something they have to do in the off season though, that change and rebuild has be thought about and planned long in advance.

I still give a shed load of abuse to an Arsenal fan in my local who wanted Wenger out and Owen Coyle in 4 years ago.

Coyle!!

lol

By any stretch of imagination, one FA cup win in over ten years is utter shite for a club the size of Arsenal.

And balls to all the profit. Football fans want trophies first and foremost.

It's probably as irrational ad your over the top obsessive hatred of Arsenal but then football can be very irrational

Fair point, I know it winds people up, that's not the only reason I do it, I do genuinely hate Arsenal, personally I don't think i've been that bad with my post's about Arsenal since the start of this season - maybe going back as far as the middle of last season though.

Archived