Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Every week the results make ours look worse and worse.

Whilst I was willing other teams to help us out today, we do our own shit, that's all we can effect.

We win tomorrow and we reel them all in abit. We put Burnley bottom and go joint 3rd bottom, there a slight gimmer of light, ok the games coming up don't fill me with enthusiasm but a win tomorrow is a must.

Yeah, my Fantasy Premier League team is fvcked now. lol

Same! Willing to sacrifice that if it gives us the slightest better chance at getting something though. Saying that wouldn't surprise me if this Pozo kid starts and gets a hat-trick anyway

I don't actually think Alan Pardew is a bad manager. I think he played a fairly significant role in getting Southampton to where they are now, he's had one below average season, one pretty average season and one incredible season with Newcastle (which is fair enough when you consider the fact that he took over not long after they had been in the Championship). I think they'd be making a mistake if they sack him, hope they do because if they get the appointment wrong they could be dragged into the relegation battle and I don't think they will be if they stick with him.

If I may quote Col for a second, 'hate to say I told you so'.

Alan Pardew is a mediocre manager at best. They will still finish in the bottom half when their luck runs out.

Sure it is a major blow to lose Aguero but I doubt they are that dependant on Aguero, they have enough quality to cope without.

Soft penalties does help lol

They should do but he makes a huge difference for them. If he's out for next week then I'm not quite as worried as I was, though I still expect to be well beaten.

Archived