Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

George Boyd. For all those on here that think he's shite, you're so wrong. That's all for now. :)

Good god have you still not come out of the Secret Leicester Fan closet?

On FoxesTalk while your own team are playing and we aren't  lol Tell me you aren't at the match.

C'mon West Brom!! Need you lot to win today, then if (I moaned at people using the word the other week - mind you i'm talking before an event, they were talking after an event using the word to change fact) we manage to win tomorrow we'll be out the bottom three.

QPR 1-0 Burnley.

It is so frustrating seeing QPR picking up wins against the other strugglers at home whilst we were fecking about with stupid tactics at home to Burnley and West Brom.

It is so frustrating seeing QPR picking up wins against the other strugglers at home whilst we were fecking about with stupid tactics at home to Burnley and West Brom.

Yup, it would have been a perfect time for a run. 

Now even if we win on Sunday we have Man City, West Ham and Spurs after. 

C'mon West Brom!! Need you lot to win today, then if (I moaned at people using the word the other week - mind you i'm talking before an event, they were talking after an event using the word to change fact) we manage to win tomorrow we'll be out the bottom three.

They missed a penalty.

Archived