Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Not that they haven't been amazing but circumstances have flattered Southampton. They've played really well and been very consistent against the dross like us, but they almost made it to December without having to play a single top side and their home games have all been against the awful sides. I expect Arsenal might beat them and so will Man United.

Hence why I also added take our chances.

When we were 1-0 up, we had a fair few chances to make it 2 before they scored, I was going beserk we didn't take those chances, I was a matter of time till they equalised, we went 2-1 down, I was actually surprised to see us get one back then well, we threw it away again, the point is yes we attacked well, but we didn't take those chances, not only didn't we take those chances we defended like idiots.

We attacked well yesterday but fluffed our lines. Vardy in particular

Vardy was our main threat with his pace. Mahrez should have scored when Vardy squared it. Vardy was unlucky to hit the bar too, great header.

Archived