Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

:xmaslaugh:

I think the angry bloke is right, the guy with the Arsenal hat and bottle, deluded.

Arsenal are awful. Barely scraping 4th every year is not the Arsenal i grew up with.

Shuffling my whole fantasy team to get Aguero and Costa in the same team worked well. Took Ramsey out for him too  :xmaslaugh:

had a major mix up to get aguero in as captain and kane and austin up front too. one got injured after 90 seconds, one got sent off and the other did the square root of **** all for 90 minutes. magic. 

Big boost for us if Aguero is out next week.

Although if he is i'd imagine Dzeko would come in for him. And he was by far the best player on the pitch last season against in the cup.

dzeko was sensational that day and he was barely even trying lol

Shuffling my whole fantasy team to get Aguero and Costa in the same team worked well. Took Ramsey out for him too :xmaslaugh:

I bought aguero (my captain) and chambers this week, and iv got Austin and fabregas as well. 2 sent off, one suspended from too many yellows and one injured. Absolutely horrific week lol

Archived