Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Not playing Mahrez in that WBA home game is in my top 5 bad Pearson decisions this season.

Nobody ever mentions it in the same breath as the other four below, but it really ****ed me off to the absolute max.

For the record, the others are:

not playing Kramaric against Palace

the McArthur incident

bringing on Lawrence ahead of Albrighton against Stoke

the left-back situation

Yep. There are a couple of blokes in replica kits with their names on the back wandering around the pitch though.

I read that Brown, Berahino and Anichebe were all out lol

Gives me a bit of hope actually. Villa are shite. Come on you baggies.

How would the table look tonight, if results stay the same?

Sorry, I'm being lazy....

Leicester would be 20th.

I don't know why I'm still so bloody positive about surviving. I think I've become so used to people slating Pearson and writing us off, it almost goes hand in hand that we end up turning it around and make people eat humble pie. :D

refusing to acknowledge riyad's existence for about 4 or 5 games in our winless, scoreless run was the most bemusing thing pearson's ever done, and i include the mccarthur incident in that 

Do you really think so?

Villa and Sunderland's attack, QPR and Burnleys' defence

In terms of taking our chances? Maybe 'comfortably' was going a bit far but I bet we miss more good chances than Villa. They just seem a flat, uncreative side.

Our defence is awful. Worst in the league. That's why we play five there including two defensive minded full-backs.

Guest ttfn

Not playing Mahrez in that WBA home game is in my top 5 bad Pearson decisions this season.

Nobody ever mentions it in the same breath as the other four below, but it really ****ed me off to the absolute max.

For the record, the others are:

not playing Kramaric against Palace

the McArthur incident

bringing on Lawrence ahead of Albrighton against Stoke

the left-back situation

This is a great game. Think I will rank mine:

5. Not attacking a winless Newcastle.

4. Playing a diamond away at Palace

3. Mahrez' total absence at home to WBA

2. The McArthur incident

1. Having a pop at Burnley after our draw with them. Basically made him look like a tosser, particularly for those with no context.

Guest ttfn

2. The McArthur incident

1. Having a pop at Burnley after our draw with them. Basically made him look like a tosser, particularly for those with no context.

4 of those 5 were in Pearson's two months of madness from the end of September to the end of November. By and large he's done ok, he just went totally do-Lally for about 8 games.

2. The McArthur incident

I forgot the Newcastle game. That's a good one.

I'd also throw into the mix playing Ulloa and Kramaric together at Man United.

Guest ttfn

The weirdest thing about the Mahrez non-appearance at home to West Brom was that he didn't even come off the bench.

Not mathematically but it's been plain to see since November! There has been zero evidence we were or are able to pull out of this.

No... You are :-)

We weren't down in November, we had plenty of time to turn it around then. In late January you could make a case for that argument but not November.

Archived