Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Actually...in the eyes of the law...the bartender has not broken the law.

If she has been let into the club, where she should be 18 to enter, a barman cannot be found guilty of selling drinks to a minor in the eyes of the law.

No Mens Rea.

Only if the person is 16 or 17. If they are under 16 it's strict liability.

Pardew criticises the media regards influencing the FA on Jedinak. Can we have a witch hunt please? Oh no I forgot Pardew is typical cockney boy.

It was a dirty, unnatural movement of the elbow towards Sakho. I have no idea how Pardew can claim it didn't deserve punishment, even though Jedinak is one of his players. Managers should publicly condemn that sort of play.

By media influence, I think Pardew must have meant them deliberately highlighting the intent of the elbow! Shocking behaviour from journos...

The biggest game for Leicester City this week is................................

tonight, Aston Villa vs West Brom

We can't expect too much tomorrow night but if Aston Villa fail to win tonight they're really in trouble.

I have some West Brom socks (long story), I'll be wearing them tonight as I settle down to watch the match.  :)

Best option is Hull/Sunderland draw isn't it? Keep Sunderland down there to because they aren't exactly quality and seem to draw a lot.

But I can't see anything other than a Hull win sadly.

The biggest game for Leicester City this week is................................

tonight, Aston Villa vs West Brom

We can't expect too much tomorrow night but if Aston Villa fail to win tonight they're really in trouble.

I have some West Brom socks (long story), I'll be wearing them tonight as I settle down to watch the match.  :)

Agreed.

I'm not even really thinking about hull Sunderland.

We're outsiders at the moment and it looks like 3 from 4. Villa losing again would be a huge boost but with berahino and ideye out I can see them getting at least a point.

Guest seanfox778

I'm not even really thinking about hull Sunderland.

We're outsiders at the moment and it looks like 3 from 4. Villa losing again would be a huge boost but with berahino and ideye out I can see them getting at least a point.

They're both starting for WBA. Hopefully they get the win.

Best option is Hull/Sunderland draw isn't it? Keep Sunderland down there to because they aren't exactly quality and seem to draw a lot.

But I can't see anything other than a Hull win sadly.

According to the betting markets Sunderland are more likely to get relegated than Hull so I'll be cheering on a Hull win especially as their best player probably won't play for the rest of the season. Some of you may be surprised that we aren't the most like;y team to be relegated.  :)

So all you doom and gloom merchants who think our season is already over well Burnley are more likely to be relegated than us and I bet their fans haven't thrown in the towel for them yet.

Hull 19.8%

Sunderland 21.3%

Aston Villa 47.4%

------------------------------------

QPR 59.7%

Leicester 68.5

Burnley 73.5%

With us playing Man City and QPR / Burnley playing Arsenal / Liverpool there's a massive incentive for Villa to get a win and will probably be their best chance of putting some points them and the bottom 3.

Archived