Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Schlupp and Mahrez WC

Any chance on the kid starting the first game?

Algerian media reporting that the LW spot is one of the few spots up for grab. It's between Mahrez and Djabou, who you'll be surprised is our only outfield player (along with our captain Bougherra) in the squad who doesn't play in Europe (plays for Club Africain in Tunisia) but he is a wonderfully gifted technical player. Mahrez is quicker though and better at taking players on, so I'd be disappointed if Mahrez doesn't start. Either way, we'll see him at some point against Belgium.

I'm genuinely more excited for this than the England - Italy game.

I'm throwing money at Algeria and Riyad to score. Come on you Fennec Foxes!

Riyad a confirmed starter!

Looks like they might have him up top on his own....

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=belgium%20vs%20algeria%20line%20ups&safe=off

Algeriafan can you confirm?

Just watching ITV at home. I cannot wait to see Riyad Mahrez play.They didnt mention anything of note of the Algeria squad. Just about Belgium and Hazzard! Annoying. Posted on WC page but thought i would post here also. Sorry if this is wrong!

Mahrez will play as LW. Soudani up top and Feghouli down the right.

I'm slightly worried about our team defensively. Mostefa is not a RB, if Hazard turns up he'll kill him. Halliche too is very suspect. I think we'll play pretty deep and try to hit them on the break. Don't think it will be an open game because if it is, they'll kill us, especially after looking at the lineup. Hopefully we'll be able to isolated their full backs one on one with our wingers. If we do that, we can definitely get some success and we'll hopefully see Mahrez have a good game.

I'm genuinely more excited for this than the England - Italy game.

I'm throwing money at Algeria and Riyad to score. Come on you Fennec Foxes!

Looks like they might have him up top on his own....

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=belgium%20vs%20algeria%20line%20ups&safe=off

Algeriafan can you confirm?

Then you are a wierdo

Archived