Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Leicester Men's Hairdressers

I'm surprised no ones mentioned Rocket Rons yet. One style fits all.

Jeez, Rocket Rons. That takes me back. Was that the one on Church Gate that you had to walk up a huge flight of stairs to get to and had a big aquarium with green water in it?

Nobody has mentioned Stagg yet,(Not that I'd ever recommend it) I believe it's still there (Walked passed it last year) in one of those little arcades near the market? Tall blonde bitch from hell still working there who just does what she wants to your hair no matter how you tell her you want it, then charges you a fortune. Not been since my 20's but remember it well with her being a total cvnt to the trainees.

Legends in Wigston, 8 quid a pop. Take their time but always a very good cut. Couple of free beers aswell, which is a bonus.

I really can't face going there. A great big sign saying "Absolute Legends" on the wall... FFS you're in Wigston man, you aren't that much of a legend.

Ha ha that's where I go (on the route home from work). Can be a bit of a hacker at times, but he's a nice bloke.

Don't get into an argument about football with him. He hates Pearson. :D

Guest MattP

When I had a decent amount of hair I used Taurus on Faire Road, Glenfield. He's good. These days, clippers! Saved myself a small fortune ££££££££££ £££ £££££

Terry cut it for you?

Come in Rincewind, I want you trump everyone here with a place that costs less than a pound.

If you do not have a lot of hair why pay over £10? I have never gone to a stylist just to a normal cut and trim barber. I know someone that complains about what he pays yet he only has a little bit of hair. In the chair for about 2 minutes and costs £10 plus then says 'well I don't want a butcher to do it' All hairdressers have a qualification or else they could not do it.

I have to have mine done in a couple of weeks for a wedding. I'll go to Rons or the cheap one on Granby Street who does a shave as well. They do it OK.

Kens Barbers in Wigston. £6.00 I think, a bit hit & miss. Get the mop chopped every 3-4 months.

If you do not have a lot of hair why pay over £10? I have never gone to a stylist just to a normal cut and trim barber. I know someone that complains about what he pays yet he only has a little bit of hair. In the chair for about 2 minutes and costs £10 plus then says 'well I don't want a butcher to do it' All hairdressers have a qualification or else they could not do it.

I have to have mine done in a couple of weeks for a wedding. I'll go to Rons or the cheap one on Granby Street who does a shave as well. They do it OK.

Go to Ken's Rince.

• 9 months later...

I feel like I have asked this before but I can't find anything via the search function so I'm going to pretend I didn't.

I haven't had a haircut in years, I have somehow managed to get away with cutting it myself for ages because a) I'm scared that they'll cock it up, b) I hate the awkward conversation you are forced into, and c) I never know what I want and I know they hate it when you go in without anything.

I used the same barber for yonks, always had short back and sides, bit on top, it was fine. Then I realised I looked alright with longer hair and here we are, holiday coming and I can't be arsed sorting it out everytime I've been in the pool! I sort of have something in mind so it's time to sort it out.

So yeah, anywhere decen? I guess I'm after a bit more than just a short back and sides type deal but don't want to pay out my arse for a stylist.

Hook me up FT. :D