Marky mark Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 If you had to retire one number of a city player over the years ,who would it be and why
copunk Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 13 for the bohemeth.......................steffen freund
Mike the Metal Ed Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 13 for the bohemeth.......................steffen freund Right number, wrong reason.
Harry - LCFC Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 Seems really pointless. You're just stopping other players from having the number they want in future. Don't see how its respectful either. Better to have a statue of the guy or name a stand after them.
Soar Fox Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 What number was Akinbadbuy? 22. Which I'm glad they haven't retired or the legend that is Gary Taylor-Fletcher wouldn't be able to wear it.
Jace Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 22. Which I'm glad they haven't retired or the legend that is Gary Taylor-Fletcher wouldn't be able to wear it. Well he certainly put an end to the overpriced bad buy curse
DennisNedry Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 The FoxesTalk community is the most sarcastic of any I've ever known.
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 Retiring numbers should be reserved for if a great player dies whilst still playing imo.
Stadt Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 The FoxesTalk community is the most sarcastic of any I've ever known. sure
Langley Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 What number was Akinbadbuy? I thought he was 55 for some reason and he put a little plus sign on it to make 10 or was this someone else. I'd like the number 12 to be retired for the fans. 12th man and all that.
Buce Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 The FoxesTalk community is the most sarcastic of any I've ever known. Oh, yeah, really sarcastic..
bovril Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 Let's be serious for a moment now. Number 5 for Mr Leicester City.... Craig Hignett.
Narborough_fox Posted 4 June 2014 Posted 4 June 2014 Looks like he has Downes Could be the reason for his performances for us.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.