Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

MLS

MC aren't you living in Switzerland ? Massive footballing nation they are ...

We have never been massive and we never will be.

The only difference to England is that we're not kidding ourselves when competing on a European or international level.

How many world cups you won again ?

How many world cups you won again ?

Sorry to disappoint you, Ash. I'm not biting.

I don't care about 1966. But it seems like you do more than anything else.

You and your bloody inferiority complex.

Get some professional help, abstain from the internet for a while and get well again soon. You're clearly quite messed up at the moment.

Your been to 10 games max, congratulations your fully qualified now to say the MlS and the A league have better atmosphere then england. You probably sit in the west stand anyway.

Yet he has been to more games than you and yet you still feel you are more qualified to say all Americans and Aussies aren't proper fans.

Seriously Ash not even you really believe the shit you're talking.

Your been to 10 games max, congratulations your fully qualified now to say the MlS and the A league have better atmosphere then england. You probably sit in the west stand anyway.

I hate english people like you, you go America or Australia and you suck up to the locals by slagging your own country off. Yes mister yank your football so much better then ours, yes Ricky Hatton is shit, I'm here to support Mayweather. You then come back and think your a big shot because your been to watch LA Galaxy play. I have no ambition to go watch a team called ****ing Galaxy, Galaxy vs Dynamo .. sounds like a crap power rangers film.

I'm a traditionalist pal, I don't wanna go support a franchise and support a power ranger.

Are you actually using the King Power as an example of English stadium with a great atmosphere.

No but you know what I mean, football atmosphere in America and Australia is probably good because it's a novelty to them. Remember they haven't got no history afterall. England invented atmosphere at football, our grounds are famous worldwide even though it kills me to say this, Liverpool kop is the most famous stand in football. We have our songs from our history.

Australia and Americans don't get treated like hooligans like we do, are atmosphere is real though. Not a bunch of wannabes singing some crappy corny songs.

Edited by Hugo Sanchez

No but you know what I mean, football atmosphere in America and Australia is probably good because it's a novelty to them. Remember they haven't got no history afterall. England invented atmosphere at football, our grounds are famous worldwide even though it kills me to say this, Liverpool kop is the most famous stand in football. We have our songs from our history.

Australia and Americans don't get treated like hooligans like we do, are atmosphere is real though. Not a bunch of wannabes singing some crappy corny songs.

You keep topping yourself - how do you do it?

Football has been played in Australia as early as the late 19th century and became really popular from the 1950ies onwards.

Same goes for the US.

Yeah, a novelty. lol

Next thing you're telling us is that Americans and Australians are savages living in huts and preying on little kids' livers.

No I've seen that before and it is amazing but that's Liverpool not a A league side. I hate Liverpool but they're a famous club in world football with a massive international fan base and they're alot of ex pats living in Australia who probably support Liverpool.

Would any A League team sell out 95,000 though ? Nope it was a English side who sold that stadium because Teams like Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool can sell out stadium's all over the world. Man utd always sell out in america.

No I've seen that before and it is amazing but that's Liverpool not a A league side. I hate Liverpool but they're a famous club in world football with a massive international fan base and they're alot of ex pats living in Australia who probably support Liverpool.

Would any A League team sell out 95,000 though ? Nope it was a English side who sold that stadium because Teams like Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool can sell out stadium's all over the world. Man utd always sell out in america.

Now please rephrase that so that it makes sense in English.

As for your last claim, Manchester United didn't sell out for their US tour in 2011.

Guest MattP

I never thought anyone could top POTM for the amount of drivel posted but we might actually have a contender here.

Oh no 2011 !!! Man Utd sold out last season though pal. Why do you hate England so much MC ? You live in lovely Switzerland after all. You're better then us all and Switzerland league and fans are amazing.

Yawn.

Just give me a second here, but didn't you just claim that "ManU always sell out in America"?

Jesus Christ, Ash. Where have you been hiding all these years and who let you out?

For the record, I have praised England a many times and have hope that they will continue building on their youth.

The rest of your post is just inane, pubertal nonsense.

I hate english people like you, you go America or Australia and you suck up to the locals by slagging your own country off. Yes mister yank your football so much better then ours, yes Ricky Hatton is shit, I'm here to support Mayweather. You then come back and think your a big shot because your been to watch LA Galaxy play. I have no ambition to go watch a team called ****ing Galaxy, Galaxy vs Dynamo .. sounds like a crap power rangers film.

I'm a traditionalist pal, I don't wanna go support a franchise and support a power ranger.

I'm a trainee exorcist, and me and 'the vicar' are looking for a possessed case to test my skills. If you fancy it let us know.

Incredible rant lol

We do get treated like hooligans, constrantly slammed by the main stream media, frog marched at away games, some of the most ridiculus restrictions at games.

https://www.greenleft.org.au/node/56006

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/police-in-australia-have-heightened-fears-that-the-aleague-is-experiencing-its-first-hooligan-groups/story-fni0cx12-1226794957799

But of course you wouldn't know as you only follow Leicester and have never been to MLS or A-league games.

So what's your next 'logic' based reasoning?

Honestly I'm not having it, this will go on and on but I bring facts to the table.

If anyone wants a good football conversation regarding American or Australian football, then lets have a proper debate.

Ok well get yourself some reaseach first and get out to a few games in the US and Australia and then we will have a proper debate, so it doesn't make you look like such a pratt.

Who knows you may actually enjoy yourself, with plenty of singing for the entire 90 minutes, no security telling you to sit down and the ability to have a drink or 10 whilst watching the game.

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Ash...I can see the point you're trying to make regarding tradition, but the way you're putting it across just makes you look like an intolerant chippy Little Englander.

We do have a rich and varied footballing history both in terms of success and support/atmosphere, but using it to look down your nose at the newer boys to the party who are doing quite well just screams old-colonial-style prickery and inability to see good things in progress. Which as was mentioned a few days ago seems to be a problem pervasive in a lot of our culture, not just football.

• Like 3