Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

The Ultras Thread

I think there reasoning was more that people who aren't interested in violence don't get stabbed / take a pasting.

Let's be honest, Italy is hardly the safest place to watch your team in a champions league / Europa league game is it?

This is exactly it. A pragmatic approach - even if sad that it comes to it - to stop non-hooligans getting hurt.

I think there reasoning was more that people who aren't interested in violence don't get stabbed / take a pasting.

Let's be honest, Italy is hardly the safest place to watch your team in a champions league / Europa league game is it?

No, I understand why they didn't want kids to go in their group etc, but that makes it more pathetic anyway. The whole article, the whole thing, getting tooled up and crossing Europe to smash up a city, burn a car and think you're something special about it. Come on. The fact that people in this country think that's quality just just... lol

No, I understand why they didn't want kids to go in their group etc, but that makes it more pathetic anyway. The whole article, the whole thing, getting tooled up and crossing Europe to smash up a city, burn a car and think you're something special about it. Come on. The fact that people in this country think that's quality just just... lol

Who said it was quality?

Who said it was quality?

I didn't say here did I, but you know full well some people do.

Calling it a 'great read' and agreeing with their approach could almost be seen as a defence of it. Not having a pop at anyone in particular here, but stuff like that should be condemned. Matches like that will always be a bit tasty because of daft groups like that, but I'm pretty sure, you could still go to similar matches and not get stabbed if you used your head.

A Legia fan managed to sneak into Napoli's stadium earlier in the season, and sprayed Legia graffiti throughout. This probably added to the tension. There was also a few clashes before the game in Warsaw,

Guest CityFan 06

This might be worth a watch. Not sure if they are Ajax ultras or just fans but anyway here's the link to the video I found. Skip to about 1:51 to see them all bouncing about. 

Edited by LeicsFox06

• 2 weeks later...