Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

The Ultras Thread

44 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

As some of us mentioned before, the scottish authorities seem half arsed when it comes to tackling the issue of pyro in scottish stadiums.

Scottish authorities 'doing nothing' to stop pyro at football games, ex-cop claims - Daily Record

Imagine such apathy south of the border.

I think it depends on which club. 

Security at Aberdeen chased a lad round the stand because he held up a smoke pyro during a minutes respect for a fan who had died that week. 

Police are scared to wade into Ibrox or Parkhead, and won't go into away fans setting off pyro. 

Smaller clubs will clamp down on home fans because they can't afford any fines handed down by the SFA. 

5 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

I think it depends on which club. 

Security at Aberdeen chased a lad round the stand because he held up a smoke pyro during a minutes respect for a fan who had died that week. 

Police are scared to wade into Ibrox or Parkhead, and won't go into away fans setting off pyro. 

Smaller clubs will clamp down on home fans because they can't afford any fines handed down by the SFA. 

That’s because it’s one lad though. If that UA block behind the goal did a pyro show and covered up properly I don’t think the police could really do much to stop. Fair City Unity have gotten away with pyroing multiple times this season and they don’t play at Ibrox or Parkhead.
UB & GB (and to a lesser extent BHOYS) are just incredibly well organised, that’s why they get away with most of it.

• Like 2

On 02/04/2023 at 21:31, CosbehFox said:

Napoli ultras as good as City yesterday. Sky Blue on Sky Blue 

Fedayn now positioned behind the dugouts rather than the Curva 

On 04/04/2023 at 10:42, CosbehFox said:

After my trip to Vienna and their huge banner, it's gone very wrong from Viola Fanatics. 

Accusations of being led by extreme right wingers, their young lads got their banner stole off them by Rapid. 

As a result they have dissolved. 22 years they were together. 

Rapid shown it off to them last weekend at the return fixture of the derby and ripped upside down in front of them. 

On 11/04/2023 at 21:55, JMenzfeld said:

That’s because it’s one lad though. If that UA block behind the goal did a pyro show and covered up properly I don’t think the police could really do much to stop. Fair City Unity have gotten away with pyroing multiple times this season and they don’t play at Ibrox or Parkhead.
UB & GB (and to a lesser extent BHOYS) are just incredibly well organised, that’s why they get away with most of it.

And there you have it