Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Season Cards/Tickets In The Post

Friday and no season ticket still despite them LYING about them being posted last Friday and they would be with us early this week. As previously stated, nobody would be worried had they not spouted that blatant lie and that we would have them by early week. Tried to call them but their one phone was 'at capacity'. That ticket office is not fit for purpose and is an insult to the fans that they cannot cope and refuse to change. Whelan needs to stop typing patronising stock letters and deal with the sales operation and learn to treat 'customers' with respect. They seem to just sit back and assume fans will keep shovelling money at them and that they don't have to change. They are losing a lot of goodwill through that ticket office.

Guest LCFC_World

Here is a quote from an email I received. Hopefully this gives you the answer you are all looking for. Great service when you email fanzone.

"Season tickets are being sent out as we speak, we are sending out large batches of tickets daily so hopefully you will receive your tickets very soon"

Friday and no season ticket still despite them LYING about them being posted last Friday and they would be with us early this week. As previously stated, nobody would be worried had they not spouted that blatant lie and that we would have them by early week. Tried to call them but their one phone was 'at capacity'. That ticket office is not fit for purpose and is an insult to the fans that they cannot cope and refuse to change. Whelan needs to stop typing patronising stock letters and deal with the sales operation and learn to treat 'customers' with respect. They seem to just sit back and assume fans will keep shovelling money at them and that they don't have to change. They are losing a lot of goodwill through that ticket office.

You do realize that there's quite a big chance the club has sent them out on time and as promised, and that the issue now lies with Royal Mail, don't you?

Calling the responsibles names isn't helping, anyway.

You do realize that there's quite a big chance the club has sent them out on time and as promised, and that the issue now lies with Royal Mail, don't you?

Err no, even by second class mail you have a 3 day delivery and I very much doubt that RM would get bogged down with an extra 10k deliverys. Also I was told by the ticket office that they are sending out tickets a week to 10 days before the press release last Friday, and now the phones are busy, can you really blame folk for their concern?

It's a shame we don't have a choice where we buy from

I sit next to my son in sk1, he is currently working in America and is having his mail sent to my house. His ticket arrived today and mine didn't, same block, same surname ?

Similar for me - my Dad's was sent to his place and arrived yesterday. Mine hasn't arrived yet.  :frantics:

So you'd want yours a day before so you can remember where you put it!!!

lol...the club just cant fooking win can they?!! lol

im not bothered when mine arrives im not complaining or moaning about not receiving mine just suggesting a reason for not sending them out yet

Err no, even by second class mail you have a 3 day delivery and I very much doubt that RM would get bogged down with an extra 10k deliverys. Also I was told by the ticket office that they are sending out tickets a week to 10 days before the press release last Friday, and now the phones are busy, can you really blame folk for their concern?

I wouldn't blame fans if their season tickets hadn't arrived two or three days before the first game of the season.

Also, the ticket office is unlikely to ship 10'000 or more season tickets at once - it's done in batches.

We're two weeks away and people are already panicking - I think I've mentioned this in another thread a while ago: Patience is a virtue, and many Leicester fans simply have none.

And I can't think of a club that offers several vending places for ST.

Yawn........

Try and relax a little and realise there is more than two weeks until the start of the season.

I can't imagine how some of you would cope if you had to deal with real problems or worries.

In what way is your life going to change if it arrives today or sometime next week?

In what way is your life going to change if it arrives today or sometime next week?

Nothing major but is it wrong to expect the ticket office to preform with reasonable efficiency ? And to supply accurate information? As a foot note I will be at MK but not at the KP for the WB game as the lines are jammed and I am dammed if I am going to use the web site, that's even if it's workable.

Nothing major but is it wrong to expect the ticket office to preform with reasonable efficiency ? And to supply accurate information? As a foot note I will be at MK but not at the KP for the WB game as the lines are jammed and I am dammed if I am going to use the web site, that's even if it's workable.

More than two weeks to go until the first game of the season. When you buy a ticket for a gig through Ticketmaster, they don't tell you to contact them until 2/3 days before the gig if your ticket hasn't arrived. Why does this have to be different?

They're sending out 20 odd thousand tickets, not every ticket is going to arrive at the same time. 

I realise after more than 40 years of supporting them that the fault with anything that goes wrong is usually down to them. Every single time there is increased demand for anything the whole system goes into meltdown and cannot cope. The website and LCFC Direct is worse than useless and the phone lines pathetic. Even in times of low demand you are very lucky if you do not enter an automated queue to speak to them. I also know for a fact from someone who worked in the ticket office that the phone was often just left to ring with nobody to answer it whilst potential customers sat in an automated queue. Too many people look at the world through blue tinted specs and think that all that LCFC do it perfect, in fact it is the total opposite and if the playing side is operated like the commercial side is then we will relegated by August bank holiday weekend!

Archived