Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Season Cards/Tickets In The Post

Guest LCFC_World

I am starting to get the feeling that they are sending them out in blocks. I reckon L1 has got them first and it's going round to east stand, then kop, then west stand and then the family stand, that's just my theory until someone can prove it wrong ;)

I am starting to get the feeling that they are sending them out in blocks. I reckon L1 has got them first and it's going round to east stand, then kop, then west stand and then the family stand, that's just my theory until someone can prove it wrong ;)

I sit in L1 and haven't received mine yet.

A mate in SK2 has received his. I'm in SK1 and haven't.

That's that then.

i too am in L1 and no ST hence your theory is wrong!!!

i think quite simply they dont send them out too early so as people dont put them in a safe place then when first fixture comes around they cant remember where they left it. No reason whatsoever to send them out even this early. Still over 2 weeks until the season starts.

i think quite simply they dont send them out too early so as people dont put them in a safe place then when first fixture comes around they cant remember where they left it. No reason whatsoever to send them out even this early. Still over 2 weeks until the season starts.

So you'd want yours a day before so you can remember where you put it!!!

lol...the club just cant fooking win can they?!! lol

Reckon the renewals have got theirs first ahead of the new ST holders.

Me and my dad haven't in SK4. I don't think there is any particular order or process. They are just firing them out and they will turn up when they turn up.

Archived