Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Season Cards/Tickets In The Post

well moneys always been in account so couldn't of missed a payment but wouldn't mind knowing where I stand they should keep it too one day like they have in the agreement (30th of every month) surely that's a breach on there behalf next year im just paying off all at once again lol

Two seasons ago the scanners didn't work for the entire season...all you had to do was show it to some geezer in the turnstile...and that was open to some abuse, but didn't really matter because we always had 10k spare seats because the bandwagon jumping glory seekers hadn't jumped on board yet!

Two seasons ago the scanners didn't work for the entire season...all you had to do was show it to some geezer in the turnstile...and that was open to some abuse, but didn't really matter because we always had 10k spare seats because the bandwagon jumping glory seekers hadn't jumped on board yet!

True. I think that season the ticket office sent 2 season tickets to 40-50% of fans so alot of people had two cards. 

Not panicking as some suggest but it was the club who said on Friday that tickets were in the post and would arrive early this week...but here we are on Wednesday and STILL no sign of it, so at best it will be late this week.

Either they have lied or some thieving postie will be sitting in my seat.

Guest LCFC_World

The ones moaning are probably the ones who have never had a season ticket before so are all excited now were in the Premier League

I don't think so. It's because the club have not been so honest about how they are sending out the season tickets, as the website said 'early next week'. You can't expect people to just sit there and think nothing of it because other people have actually received them. It just makes you think "maybe they have messed my season ticket up" "maybe they have double booked my seat" etc....

Archived